Chapter 36 ( A haunted heart)

Well. Here we are... The end. I can't believe we made it till here. I am crying right now because i will miss this story. I will miss it a lot. I will miss all the things i had to go through to write this and i can't believe i'm saying goodbye. I made it as long as possible and decided not to make two parts of it. It's my gift to you after evertything you had to put up with me. Like grammar mistakes and waiting and everything. I hope you will love it.  This last chapter is dedicated to all of you.

Enjoy my sugars... ♥ 

 p.s. Tiff (a mistake) it's actually Tess :)

 Angie Kayla and me sat in my room playing the tape over and over on my laptop.

“I can’t tell anything from this tape.”

“Maybe we should just tell the boys everything.”

“no way.” I added immediately. “And let J.D think i am incapable of anything..No fucking way.”

“Is this why you’re doing this? To prove something to J.D?” Angie asked

“well...yeah..”

She burst laughing. “Julie, Julie, Julie...My history of knowing you proves to me something. You have lost it.”

“why? Because he is a man and can do anything?”

“Sweetie. We let men do all the work and make them feel special because we are lazy to do it ourselves. Not because we can’t. That’s why they have the impression of us as the weaker sex.”

I sighed. “He didn’t let me help. He said that if i had won one fight it doesn’t mean i will win another one.”

“oh honey.” She hugged me. “Is this the reason you are not answering his phone calls?”

“Yes.” I said lowering my head.

“And is this the reason you are sad and very bitchy lately.”

“yes.” I said quietly.

“Oh well. I guess the only good thing about this is the makeup sex you two will have later.” She laughed as I blushed and kicked her.

“i just had to...” She laughed again and fell on my bed.

“hey guys look at this.” Kayla nudged me and made me look at the screen.

“what is it? Do you see something?” I panicked.

“I’m not sure but...Look.” She pauses and pointed towards one of the attackers hands.

“What? I don’t see anything.”

“there...” She replays it over and over. “How can you not see it.”

“i am blind.”

“there is something green on his hand.”

I try to see it but i can’t.

“It’s probably just a reflection.”

“Okay I’ll play it from the begging.”

She played the tape and me and Angie watched. Then really something green showed on one of the attackers hand.

“i saw it.” I yelled.

“Me too.” Said Angie.

“What is that?”

“I don’t know. Maybe a bracelet or something..”

“do you know anyone who would wear it?” Kayla asked.