announcement four

hellooooo! with any hopes, receiving the notification that this was updated made many of you excited! i wanted to write this to apologize and explain a couple of things!

first, i promise i did not forget about any of you or this roleplay, my life has just been stupid crazy. the day after the challenge was due, i was working a twenty-four-hour shift and ran my first cardiac arrest, and for some reason, it took a MUCH bigger toll on me than i had anticipated. i sort of shut down for a little and just kept working and living my life and had convinced myself that i didn't have time for hobbies and pleasantries because i have an adult job with adult responsibilities.

as of a couple of days ago, i had a little epiphany that i am not very ready to become an adult and the idea is nauseating to me. so, here we are again.

if you all will still have me, moon river will officially be open for business within the next couple of hours. i do need to be crystal clear with you all and let you know that my motivation comes in crazy waves of intensity. there are some days when i will be able to reply to every single one of you at least seven times and there are other days where im lucky if i do much more than wake up in the morning. its something im working on and i promise that this roleplay isnt going to go to waste.

i am incredibly excited to start creating a story and building characters with all of you. so make sure to keep your eyes out in the next couple of hours for the first real roleplaying chapter and if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, my dms are always open.