||||||||||||||

yeosang's pov 

after school ended I walked with seonghwa to his his car, on the ride to my house the silence was a comfortable one, the radio was on it was playing softly as I looked out the window. 

"you okay?" seonghwa asked me 

"yeah i'm good just have a lot on my mind" i replied back 

it wasn't a lie but the only thing i could think about was my dad, how was my dad going to react when i'm gone? is he going to hunt me down and find me? i am a minor so anything could happen he could call the police on seonghwa's mother i know what my father is capable of and that's what's scary because in front of people he plays nice and loving but behind closed doors he's a monster. We pulled up to my house to see that it is empty my dad was not home thank god or it would have been impossible if he was home. 

"i'll be quick" i tell him opening the door. 

"okay just be careful". he tells me 

I unlock the door and quickly go to my room and got my bathroom stuff and clothes shoes everything that I need. When i got everything i needed I looked around to see if i forgot anything when i saw a photo from when I was young when my family was still happy and when I was happy why? that was all i could say or ask because why did everything go done hill? my mom and dad only blame for that but what was the true reason? i knew everything my mom and dad did and things like that but the only thing that they have ever kept from me was their work life and that opened up a lot more questions. I grabbed my bag and went out the door locking it behind me and went back into the car.

"you git everything you need?" he asked me 

"yeah for now thanks for letting me stay with you for a while" i replied fidgeting with my hands 

"of course like i said my mom said you could stay for as long as you want" he reassured me    

" thanks again but i might only stay for two weeks" i told him 

he only nodded his head I could tell that he wanted to say something else, but I only want to stay for two weeks as I already know that when i go home i'm going to get worse as that is always what happens i'm gone for more then one day it always happened  when i came home from field trips that my school would do. But as i said my dad is a very scary person that you have no idea what he is capable of and i also don't want to be even more of burden to Seonghwa and his mother so it's best if i stay two weeks. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Hiiiiiiiiiii!!! bubs i hope everyone has had a good day/night🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕  sorry i missed an update day i was having trouble with my allergies they were super bad so I couldn't update sorry but hey i'm back on the grind!!!!!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 also if haven't check my other book that's called about me😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 hope you guys enjoy this chapter🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕