|||||

Yeosang's pov

"The world would be better off without you" it kept replying in my head over and over again. "Would the world be better off without me?? Would nobody miss me?? Would anyone care??" I saw a hand waving in front of my face and I snapped out of my thought.
"Hey are you okay??" He asked me
"I'm okay." I answered him
"Ofc nobody would miss you your alone and you will always be alone." I snapped out of my thoughts again we went to our second period class and he told me goodbye. I for once felt something I've never felt before I lightly smiled and went into my classroom and took my seat. Of course I would set all the way in the back because I don't want to get noticed by the teacher " just 5 more periods and then I get to go home" I frown I didn't want to go home once they find out I missed first period I'm going to get punished. " I just wish someone would care and save me from everything I wish someone would just love me for me." The bell rang meaning second period is over and I realized that I didn't take notes that I will need, I got up and left the classroom before anything could happen.

————————————————————
Hiiiiiiii my bubs🥺🥺💕💕 I'm really sorry for not updating things have happened and my winter break is over😔😔 but I hope that you guys enjoy my chapter and my book🥺🥺💕💕 I hope everyone had a great day🥺🥺💕💕 I will try to update the best I can also my dms are open at any time if you need anything 🥺🥺💕💕