Chapter Ten

Tingling started in Donghyuck's groin area and spread across his spine. Accompanied by Jeno's hard thrusts, the feeling got stronger, almost unbearable to hold in. But the brunette let it grow and grow until he couldn't hold it anymore. Donghyuck let it out with a longing moan. His mind went blank, and for a brief second, he felt like he was losing perception of time.

Jeno finished a few seconds after and fell on top of Donghyuck as soon as he pulled out. Both were catching their breaths in silence, which comforted the brunette, unlike hearing Jeno whispering "I love you" during the intense intercourse.

It took them three minutes to get back to reality. After that, they couldn't stay in place. Donghyuck began complaining about Jeno being heavy which made the architecture guy get up if he didn't want to suffocate his ex. The brunette then sat up and watched how Jeno got rid of the used condom and grabbed something to wear.

Locking his eyes on the trash can for a bit longer, Donghyuck was certain that this whole scenario was going just as it happened for the Future Donghyuck too. The male didn't interfere at all as he let the events flow on their own. In short, he allowed Jeno to take control and lead the future. Because Donghyuck was sure that no matter what he would have done, he could obviously distort something one or another way. Now, he recommended safe sex—this might be a bad thing for the future. But if he would've recommended doing it without protection—he would've got pregnant way earlier.

"Let's order something. I'm starving," Donghyuck said as he also got up.

He tried to look around for his phone in the dark room. But before he could even start walking, he felt how Jeno's arms wrapped around his naked torso.

"Come back to bed. I'll take care of the rest."

Donghyuck had already forgotten how Jeno's aftercare worked. No matter how intimate they got, Jeno always spoiled Donghyuck. It was really nice of him, but now that they weren't dating anymore, the brunette felt he didn't deserve it.

"Alright, I'm coming back," Donghyuck giggled as he turned his head to peck Jeno's cheek.

Jeno ordered the food right after and while waiting for it to arrive, the two talked about studies, professors, and upcoming tests. Donghyuck was in a good mood. It was always great talking with Jeno.

The food arrived after thirty minutes. Jeno went out to pick it up and at the same time, Donghyuck got a call from Renjun. His friend claimed that Noram tired him out with his games.

"On top of that, he doesn't want to sleep!"

"He should be tired by now," Donghyuck said, frowning. "Hey, don't tell me you gave him something sweet."

It wasn't long since Donghyuck knew about Noram, but one thing he learned fast enough was that this kid had a thing for sweet stuff. No matter candy or a cookie, he could turn into a hyperactive child.

"You should have told me not to give beforehand!"

Donghyuck was sure he heard how Renjun facepalmed.

"I gave him hot chocolate. I guess he's high on sugar right now."

"Fuck..." Donghyuck bit his lip.

"What should I do?"

"Just... Just turn on the TV, animation, or something. It should work."

"I'll try..." Renjun trailed off, obviously intending to jump to another subject. "Coming to think of it, it's nice that you answered the call... I guess you're on your way to pick your brother up?"

"Actually, no. I still have some things to do," Donghyuck said, eyeing Jeno, who just entered the room. "Renjun," he added so the other boy would know who was on the other line.