~The stream~

Aia was just done steaming when she got a slight headache, she decided to lay down for a bit.Meanwhile Scarle was setting up to start her stream, but before she started she went to check on Aia if she was okay.

Scarles POV

-Are you alright? I asked sitting on Aias bed.

-Yeah I'm fine, thank you! Aia answered and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I then left the room to start her own stream, today's stream was another horror game. I clicked start and started streaming.

5 hours later I ended the stream and decided to check on Aia again. When I entered Aia's room I noticed that she fell asleep with her tablet next to her. Since I didn't wanna wake her up I carefully placed a blanket on her and left the room smiling. 

I then decided to make dinner for the two of us and what wouldn't be better than some lasagna. I took out the ingredients and realized I didn't have enough pasta. I was really wanting lasagna so I went to the local supermarket to buy pasta.

Location: Nijisanji Market (Aka a grocery store)  

I took a basket since I didn't need a lot of things. I looked around while trying to find the pasta section. Although I've been living here for awhile its usually Aia who does the grocery's. On my way to the pasta section I noticed a familiar face, it was Ren Zotto my fellow genmate.

-Oh hi Ren, I didn't think i'd see you here, I said going to his direction.

-Sup Scarle! Its the first time I've seen you  go out the house, he laughed.

i punched him and started to walk away.

-This is why i only have two genmates, I said angrily.

-Ouch, Me, Aster and Kyo didn't mean you! We meant s-someone e-else y-yeah!

-Hmph, I said and started looking for my real mission.

After awhile I got home with everything I needed and also a surprise gift for Aia. I placed the bag on the counter and started to take everything out. 

Then finally I started cooking with a recipe I've gotten from Vox, Its was really easy to follow. After roughly an hour the food was almost done, just a few more minutes left.

Aias POV :

Location: Aia's bedroom

I watched Scarle leave the room as i smiled at her, I took out my tablet to maybe watch her stream. I heard she was gonna play a horror game. I watched the loading screen disappear and there she was Scarle <3 

I watched her stream for awhile getting jumped scared a couple of times.

-AH- FUCKING BITC-, I screamed in horror.

Just looking at her, Scarle made me smile like a crazy person. For awhile i felt my headache disappear, but of course it came back. It started hurting like shit and her eyes started to loose vision. 

-What the fuc-, was the last thing i thought of before  i collapsed into a nap.

I opened my eyes to feel an amazing smell from the kitchen, what was it? I wondered how long i have been asleep for and checked my tablet.

"6:24 Pm"

-WHAT? HAVE I BEEN ASLEEP FOR 5 HOURS? I thought to myself.

I couldn't believe it, 5 hours? sounds unlivable. But when i thought about it my headache was gone! I was perfectly fine! I sat up in my bed and yawned, It was dinner time.  What have Scarle been doing? Cause It smelled amazing.

I found myself going towards the door and opening it, just to find Scarle taking something out from the oven. She had decorated the table and everything. I really do love her<3

-Omg Aia!!! Scarle screamed and ran towards me. 

-Hi Scarle what have you cooked? I asked.

-I made lasagna for you i made it all for you!!

-Aww, thank you!<3

We sat down to eat and the lasagna she made look absolutely amazing, i was speechless.

-Woah- You made this? I asked shooked.

-Yup! I totally didn't use a recipe from Vox.

I smiled at her, I was still super proud that she made this so i gave her some headpats. 

-Bon apetit, She said and i just giggled and tried it.

We giggled a talked until Scarle took something out for me.

-A present! She said with a gentle smile.

I wondered what she had bought me and opened it, It was my favorite chocolate and a teddy bear!

She's just amazing, we sat and talked about our streams while eating and our plans for next week.

 I just can't believe she's mine<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 732

WOOOO FIRST CHAPTER LES GOOOOOO

Updates may be slow because of school but ill try my best! please give ideas for future chapters if you have any! Anyways see you in the next chapter<333

-Iris