~Sleepover~

As everyone got off the train with the stuff they headed out to Aster's house which is where they will be staying. It was about dinner time so Aia and Maria decided to make food for everyone while the others ( -Kyo) fixed where they'd sleep.

Aia's POV:

I looked inside his fridge seeing a lot of food, me and Maria wondered what we should make.

We then decided to make spicy noodles and buttered noodles for Kyo cause he's a baby. Maria was super excited she's never eaten spicy noodles made by me before. We took out different pots to make our noodles and Kyo's. As we cooked we just talked about future stuff and also homework for school. 

-OW REN WTH, Scarle said making me turn around to see them having a pillow fight.

-Guys, your supposed to be making the beds not fighting! Poor Aster who has to clean later, I said turning  into a mom :)

-Ok sorry mommy, Scarle said making me laugh.

-AIA THE FOOD! Maria said in her "aussie" accent.

-OH SHIT,  I said turning back to face the pot with noodles and continued cooking.

-REN WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE A MESS.

-SHUT UP SCARLE I'M AN ALIEN PRINCE! 

-Would you both SHUT UP?

-Yes sir.

I listened as Ren and Scarle got yelled at by Aster and then Ren and Aster became sussy and got yelled at by Kyo, Could we get more chaotic?

Me and Maria finished cooking and started to set the table. Scarle then came up to me and kissed my cheek, I could she the disturbed look on Maria as she screamed:

-KYO, AIA AND SCARLE ARE MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF ME!

We just laughed as we continued fixing the table.

-The food is done! I screamed getting everyone's attention.

They all came and sat down.

-Woah! This looks amazing Aia and Maria! Aster said with stars in his eyes.

-Thank you! I said.

-Digg in everyone!!!! Maria said making everyone take what they wanted.

We had a blast and talked for awhile, I have never had this much fun as i had that day.

When we were done we all helped with the dishes and then went in to our beds to watch a movie.

-What do ya'll wanna watch? Aster asked while having the remote in his hand.

-HARRY POTTER, Ren said.

-NO! LETS WATCH ANIME.

-HELL NO, BACK TO THE FUTURE.

-WTF KYO THAT MOVIE IS SHIT, ONE MORE VOTE FOR ANIME.

-FUCK YOU!

We ended up watching Disney movies, It was actually not that bad and it was really fun!

We then all fell asleep tucked together, me leaning on Scarle and falling asleep on her shoulder for the whole night<3

Authors note 

words:  486

Hi!! I'm so sorry for this Chapter being so short! I didn't have any ideas.

I have other stories in mind so in the next "Chapter" That will come in some minutes will explain what ill be doing. This Story wont be discontinued  and ill keep on updating it but maybe not as often!

-Iris