~Back to heaven~

Aia's POV:

I woke up today thinking everything was gonna go the usual, but i was far off the truth.

I sat in the living room watching tv while waiting for Scarle to wake up, I got a notification from twitter and decided to check what it was and seconds later i was stuck on there.

I didn't even hear when she came until she kissed me on the head. "Morning!" Scarle said smiling at me. "Morning love!" I replied as i gave her space to sit next to me.

"What you doing?" She asked with her heart melting smile. "Oh just tweets from Nijisanji" i said rolling my eyes as i smiled. I then turn my phone off to spend some time with Scarle.

After awhile we decided to fix breakfast and get ready for the day. We opened the fridge and noticed we didn't have a lot in there. We then took some paper to write down a list of things we needed and decided we would go shopping after breakfast.

"I'll do the dishes you can go get ready!" Scarle said as she got the plates to the sink. "Ok! Thank you Scarle" I said and kissed her as i went to the bathroom to take a shower.

About an hour later we were both done and put our shoes on to go out. 

As we talked on our way to the store i could feel someone watching us from behind, but when i turn around there's no one there.

"Is it something wrong Aia?" Scarle asked looking at me worried. I smiled as i spoke "No I'm okay! Come on" As we entered the store. 

Scarle's POV:

I felt like Aia wasn't feeling herself today and I was worried. So i let her buy any drawing supplies with my money, the little smile on her face made my heart melt. 

"Thank you Scarle!!!!" She said jumping up and down like a monkey. That's when i felt someone watching us, I turned around to find no one there, strange.

"Wait, you can feel it too?" Aia said concerned. I nodded as we looked around at every angle to see if we found someone.

"I can't see a single soul that's even looking at us." I said hopeless while looking up at Aia. Then i saw her eyes lid up. "Come we have to go, now." She said grabbing my arm as we left everything and ran with the grocery's. 

"What's wrong?" I asked while we ran. "Ill tell you everything at home, I promise." I started getting worried, I have never seen her like that.

As we got home i opened up the fridge to put all the grocery's in place as Aia started to tell me what was going on.

"It was angels from heaven, They might want to bring me back or do something bad with you." I got shocked from what i was hearing. "What..?" Just that moment the bell rang.

"I'll get it just in case." Aia said as she headed to open the door. I was about to protest until she opened it and saw two beautiful angels at the door.

"What?" Aia said annoyed, looked like she knew them. "We are informing you that you are now allowed back to heaven."

I started to get scared and worried. "Well I have found it fun here, I'm staying." Aia answered rolling her eyes at them.

"Oh, we might have spoken to nicely, This isn't an offer, It's an order."

Authors note

FINALLY DONE WITH THIS!! I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for your support!