𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔

https://youtu.be/j5oVkLeyDYg

(Make sure to play the music when I say < 3 It adds to the mood 🥵🥵)

~~~

    "Good morning agent P. Dr Doofenshmirtz is again up to no good, he's ordered an inordinate amount of fireworks. I need you to find out what he's doing, and put a stop to it."

"Pragagaa" I say back seriously. Hi, I'm Perry the platypus. I'm an agent undercover as a domestic pet in a household. Everyday I have to fight the love of my life and pretend to hate him.

D-doofenshmirtz

His triangle shaped skull, his long girthy nose, his brown silky hair. Not even just his looks are good. His everything. No matter how "evil" he tries to be, he's such a sweetheart. My heart thumps faster over the mere thought of him

    I hop out of my desk chair and to my flying car, driving out skillfully. I get to his location, an abandoned storage space. "Doofenshmirtz Abandoned Self Storage" Haha! Cute. I blush at the thought. Snap out of it Perry, you and him are destined to be enemies. Im an agent, he's a villain.

    My heart flutters as I kick down the door. I see him on a latter, trying to hang up a birthday banner.

"Perry! What an unexpected- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Before I even think about it I catch him so he doesn't hit the floor.

My face goes crimson as I put him down, he's just as red.

"I- Uh- thank you Perry" He sputters out. I nod.

I look around, I didn't notice how decorated it was. I look at the half-hanged banner, It's Vanessa's birthday!

"Pragagaa?" I say pointing to it

"Oh yes, It's Vanessa's birthday! Every year since she was born she never liked any of the parties I threw her, but this is the year." He says confidently. I smile, almost letting out a giggle stupid emotions.....

"Pragagaga?" I ask

"Oh, sure! I do need help blowing balloons and decorating the cake." He's so genuinely excited... god him and his pointy face are so cute.

We go to a table together to blow up the balloons. We both take one. He licks his lips and wraps them around the balloon entrance, I avert my eyes. Bartholomew. Perry. Flynn. Fletcher. The. Platapus. STOP THINKING THESE THOUGHTS.

"Perry?" I jump

"Are you okay?" Dr Doofenshmirtz looks me in the eyes, concerned. Immediately I start nodding. He looks at me again and continues to blow up his balloon.

~~~

Dr Doofenshmirtz starts to spread the white frosting over the cake. I take the pink frosting in the piping bag and decorate the parts he's already done.
"Uh perry" he giggles "you got a little something on your face"

(Play the song 😍)

I tilt my head "pragagaga?"

"Let me get it for you" He takes his finger and takes the icing off my face, about to lick it off his finger. Before I can even think, I grab his hand and put his finger in my mouth. Our faces immediately go bright red and I let go.

"Pragagag!!" I apologize profusely

"No Perry It's okay"

We stay silent for a moment

"Uh... Perry...I-"

He hesitates for a moment.

"I have something to tell you" he grabs my hands

Is.... This the moment I've been waiting for...?

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~