13 - Mourning

It's been a hard week for Nobara and Megumi. They lost one of their comrades. But, that's not for Sukina to dwell over. She knew well that Yuji is still alive. Firstly, she can sense his cursed energy within the school compound. Second, she warped herself to meet Satoru, which she ended up in a morgue-

Shoko was about to operate Yuji's body, Ijichi is there and she sit right beside Satoru. Right at the moment, Yuji woke up. Being a protective brother, Satoru covers her red eyes to make sure that Sukina didn't see anything, even though she accidently saw it earlier.

"Satoru- I want to see." Sukina tries her best to get away from his palm, but Satoru shook his head.

"No way. Shoko, give Yuji some clothes." Satoru stated. After Shoko gives Yuji a robe, Satoru let his sister go, before he walks towards Yuji and the two exchange a high five.

"Welcome back, Itadori." Sukina smile.

"Yeah! Good to be back, everyone." He smile.

So, Satoru stated that everyone should keep this as a secret. Satoru planned to share the news during exchange event later, around 1 months and half or so. Sukina who knew that his surprised plan are always stupid, didn't mind to join.

"Then, I have a lot of plans with you, Yuji. Oh, Sukina. You have a lot of free time, right?" Satoru grin mischievously at Sukina. The tall woman irked, before folds her arm.

"What do you mean? Do you want to shift all your missions to me again huh? I'll tell brother Suguru about this." Sukina bite her inner cheek.

"Oh, no. I just want to involve you in Yuji's training. He should be prepared for the exchange event, right? Besides, you're not joining the event." Satoru stated. Sukina nod.

"Yeah, I just trains with everyone, but I don't want to participate yet. I already throw Megumi to the ground twice today. I hope his head are okay. But, Satoru- I'm not doing this for free." Sukina grin. Satoru simply raise a thumb up.

"Sure! I'll buy you a whole 2 months sweets stock." 

"The deal is set then. Alright. So, what kind of training you want him to do first?" Sukina asks. As Shoko and Ijichi already left the morgue, the three remain there. Also, Satoru tells Shoko to let the report as it. Shoko agree with that.

"Cursed energy training." He stated. Sukina nod.

"Alright. You bring him to that room. I'll get that item for him." Sukina then left the morgue, leaving Yuji and Satoru alone.

When she passes the training field, as she wants to meet Masamichi, Nobara calls her name.

"Sukina chan! Help me!" Nobara literally yelling. Sukina turns around, to see Panda hammer throw Nobara in circle.

"What's wrong?" She asks. She then look at Maki, who was practicing with Megumi. Inumaki is left alone.

"Where did you go? I thought you would practice with us." Maki sounds disappointed. Sukina smile.

"Well, just a few words with Satoru. He left for business overseas today." Sukina folds her arm.

"Then, when will you start? You can go with Toge." Maki stated. Sukina nod, but she disagree. 

"I'll be back for a while. I want to meet the principal. Could you wait around 10 minutes, Inumaki senpai?" Sukina look at Toge. He nod, before raise a thumb up.

"Salmon."

"Alright. Also, where's Geto sensei?" Sukina asked. Panda, who already throw Nobara away replies.

"Oh, Geto sensei has work overseas too. He just left a while ago. Yet, he send his warm regards to you, Sukina chan." Panda stated. Sukina smile.

"Alright. See you later."

Sukina then left the training field, before she knocks on Masamichi's door. He's surprised with Sukina's sudden visit.

"What is it, Gojo san?" He asked.

"Can I borrow one of your doll?" She asked.

"Sure. But, what kind?" He asks. Sukina then points to a doll in brown colour. It also has switch at the back.

"That one." She said. Masamichi nod, before gives her the doll.

"Take this. Be careful on your way back." He stated. Sukina smile.

"Sure, Yaga sensei!" Cheerfully, Sukina left the room before warped into a room. Well, she warped to the place that she sense Satoru's cursed energy.

"Oh shmucks- You scared me, Sukina chan." Yuji literally surprised by her sudden arrival. Chuckling, Sukina then pat his shoulder.

"Here it is. Now, Satoru already put a lot of movies on the table. Choose any of it, and watch it with this little fella." Sukina put the doll on Yuji's lap. He touch it, before observe it.

"Hm? How can I practice with this?" He asked. Sukina chuckles before look at Satoru.

"You can explain it to him. I want to train with the others. See ya another time, Itadori kun." Sukina left the private room, before Satoru explained everything to Yuji.

So yeah. Yuji need to focus and control his curse energy. Simply, watch anything that's sad, gross, romantic and so on, without getting punch with that doll.

Sukina headed towards the trainining field. Nobara already knocked out, laying under the shady tree, while Megumi is drinking.

"Ara, I'm too late I guess?" Sukina close her mouth with her palm.

"Nah, you came at the great time. Here, take the pole." Maki throw her a pole. Sukina catch it, before smile.

"Alright. Now, who's my first target?" Sukina put the pole on her back, before smile at the three.

Maki goes first, so Sukina anticipated her movements. As Maki going in to give her a few kicks, Sukina dodge Maki's kick, before she hit her back with the pole arm. Not to forget, Sukina throw the pole arm, before kick her back.

"It's hurt!" Maki yelled.

"Alright. Panda senpai?" Sukina take the polearm back, before she grins at Panda. So, Panda charged towards her before starts to attack. Sukina jumps high before knocks his shoulder. Usually, she would knock the head but it's practice time.

Panda could die-

Panda coughs, before Sukina changed her position to knock him down with the polearm. She grin. Sukina look at Toge.

"Come at me, Inumaki senpai." She winks. As Sukina anticipated that Toge would use his cursed speech, Sukina already block her ears with cursed energy.

Seeing that Sukina already up high to kick his ass, Toge- rest in peace.

She jumps on his shoulder, before putting pressure on chest. Sukina smile, before she step away from the unconscious Toge.

"Guys, I just- came. You two really did a good job on draining them." Sukina look at Nobara and Megumi.

Well, Nobara already scared half death, while Megumi gulp his saliva, hard.

Damn. Sukina is a beast.

Tbc