42 - Sudden Confession

Sukina, Yuji and Megumi reached the school back. As her mission doesn't break any sweat, Sukina decides to make some sweet tea for herself.

Megumi left early, because he said that he wants to be alone. Probably, his favourite online book just updated earlier, and he doesn't want to miss the chapter.

Yuji decided to join Sukina in the pantry. The tall woman helps herself with 3 to 4 sugar cubes, which makes Yuji gulp.

Crazy sugar intake.

Sukina might even reconsider to add another one, if only Yuji didn't react more. His eyes already shown panic.

"Hahaha! Don't make that face, Yuji kun. It's funny." Sukina grabs a box of chocolate to pair it with her tea.

"I'm not." He firmly said. Sukina shrug it off, before take a seat in front of him. Yuji only grab an instant coffee for the morning.

Sukina take a few sips, before she start to eat the chocolate. She could finish it, but she need to bring some to Satoru later.

Or else he'll going crazy without sweets for a long time.

"Sukina chan." Yuji said. The white hair smile.

"Yes?"

"You're my type. I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?" Yuji said. Sukina looks at Yuji without a smile.

She is scanning his face. Was he lying at all at? She heard from Todo that Yuji ideal type is tall girl with big ass.

Was she? Oh, she is.

Sukina's sudden chuckles makes Yuji startle. He's blushing out loud.

"You're totally way out of my type, Yuji kun. But, I'll give you an exception. You're brave. No one ever ask me out like that before." Sukina stated.

His eyes widened in joy! Goodness, Sukina agreed?

"Thank you, Sukina chan! I promise to take care of you." He grin.

"Thank you too, Yuji kun. Say, wanna have a date later?" Sukina take another bite of her chocolate, before Yuji smile.

"Sure! I'll try to make sure both of us have fun." He said. Sukina didn't say anything, but she simply smile before sips her tea.

Then, the afternoon and evening came. Yuji already dresses nicely, well. Blue hoodie with jeans? Who knows.

Sukina wears are red blouse, paired with a long white skirt. She wears a closed toed today, and bring her handbag with her.

"Take care of me, Yuji kun. I still didn't tell Satoru, yet." Sukina chuckles.

Yuji nod.

"I promise, I will." He said. Yuji offers his palm, before Sukina gladly accept it. She intertwine her fingers with his.

That really make the pin haired happy, but not the other one.

"You're boring to date this brat." Someone sounds bitter.

"Trying something that's not in my plan sounds adventurous, wasn't it?" Sukina replied to Sukuna.

"Tch. Well, he ate 15 fragments of me. He'll die shortly." Sukuna stated. Sukina chuckles.

"That's what future hold for us, Sukuna. Whether he die or not, it's not me to judge." Sukina leans to Yuji's shoulder.

That makes Sukuna annoyed even more. She's not even budge!

"You're so pretty today, Sukina chan. More than yesterday." Yuji suddenly said. Sukina chuckles, before she smile.

"Thank you. I do appreciate compliments."

The two then decides to walk for the rest of their journey. First, Yuji bring Sukina to a movie. It's a horror one, a good one.

Sukina didn't know what to expect, as she doesn't has taste for the movie. But, all she can tell is she enjoyed the movie. It's creepy in it's own way. But yeah, stabbing and killing curses everyday making her immune to that kind of horror.

The couple share a bucket of popcorn with lots of caramel. Yuji get himself some soda, while Sukina decided to go for mineral water for today.

After two and half hours of watching movie, Yuji decided to take Sukina to cat cafe. Since it has sweets and cats, Sukina enjoyed the trip.

"So cute!" Yuji pet the cat.

Sukina agree, before she pet the cat too. Well, three cats come towards her, while one one attracted to Yuji.

"The sweets here are good too. We should come here often." Sukina commented. Yuji nod, agree.

The two then spend their time exorcising some unexpected curse that they encounters at nearby alley.

There are not a lot of people there, so yeah. It's creepy.

As Sukina would never go out without her inventory curse, she always get her katana ready.

Or even she didn't bring by accident, she can just punch the shit out of the curse like Yuji did.

Yuji works with his fist, so no need to bring any weapon.

"Wah! What a nice date today." Sukina stretch her arm, after she keep her weapon.

Of course, she didn't forget to give it some foods before.

"I'm glad you enjoy it, Sukina chan." Yuji smile.

"Thank you for the date. I appreciate your efforts." Sukina ties her long hair to a bun.

Yuji nod, before the two intertwine their hands and get back to the school.

Of course, they got bombard by lots of questions from the second years. Junpei included.

He's kinda closed to Toge, despite Toge couldn't communicate much.

"You two, are together?!" Maki asked. Yuji scratch his neck, shy. Sukina on the other hand, smile before give Yuji a side hug.

"Yes! We just went on a date earlier." She stated.

"Wow. That's- wow. I could not believe my eyes and ears." Maki pinch her forehead.

"Haha! It's alright, Maki. Anyway, we're going first. See you guys on practice later." Sukina waves to the second years.

Then, the two bid farewell before go to their room. Sukina decides to do her laundry that day, before reminiscing her date.

Of course, Satoru caught her red handed.

"I see what you did." He claimed. Sukina put some detergent in the washing machine.

"What?" She play dumb.

"You had a date. With Yuji." He hissed.

"Yeah, I did. So what?" She turn on the plug, before start the washing machine.

"No, no! You can't have boyfriend before me! How could you betray me, Sukina chan?!" Too overdramatic. So much. Sukina sigh.

She take out a small box of chocolate before handed it to Satoru.

"Yuji bought it for you. Tch, I really want to eat it right here and now cause it's so delicious." She folds her arm.

Satoru groan.

"Even though he gave me this, it's not like I bless your relationship!" He said, before desperately open the box.

Satoru take one bite before another bite comes less than 20 seconds.

That chocolate, is amazing. It melts in one's mouth.

Tbc