Untitled Part 20

Fitzgerald pov
I sat down across from Mori. Louisa begged me before I run my plan to destroy the city to try an alternative plan first. I doubt that this will work but I respect her as my advisor so I'll at least try. Fitzgerald: " Thank you for agreeing to this meeting. '' Mori:" Of course. What can I do for you?" Fitzgerald:" I understand that you were one of the organizations who tried to obtain the weretiger for the 7 billion. How would you like another chance? " Mori:" I'm not interested in going after the weretiger." Fitzgerald: " This isn't about the weretiger. You see I am after a book. It is said that whatever is written in this book becomes reality." Mori:" I've heard of this book. But there hasn't been proof that it isn't just a fairytale." Fitzgerald: " My Intel is accurate it exist. It has to. You see my daughter was taken from me too soon. She just started her new life in her dream college. But she had an accident. Since then my wife..well let's just say she still thinks our daughter is living her dream life. I need that book to bring my family back together. I understand you have a daughter as well." Mori:" I understand what your going through. There is an ability user who holds the power of resurrection. " Fitzgerald:" Dandelion. Yes I've seen her she said my daughter has found peace. So she cant help me." Mori:" Fitzgerald..if Your daughter has found peace then..you should accept that. " Fitzgerald:" If your daughter was your blood you wouldn't have the nerve to say that to me." Mori:" Your children are who you take care of not who you make. Yn is my daughter. If Dandelion would've told me she found peace. It would be difficult for me to accept that but the kind of life we live..finding peace in the afterlife is what we all want. If she would of found peace I wouldnt be able to tear her away from that. " Fitzgerald: " I'm not letting my daughter go. My organization is very capable but I need more manpower to find this book. I have a list of people from your organization that I would like to borrow. I'll pay you for them."

Mori pov
Fitzgerald slid the list to me. I looked at the list of my people. The top three people in that list was Yn, Chuuya and Akutagawa. Mori:" My people aren't for sale." Fitzgerald: " I'm not asking you to sell them. I just need to borrow them until we obtain the book. Then you can have them back." Mori: " I am sorry about your daughter. But I must do what's best for my organization and for my daughter. My answer is no." Fitzgerald: " Then how about just one. I'll give you 7 billion to borrow Nakahara." Jesus this man is very desperate. But i was once in his position I can understand the desperation. 7 billion just to borrow Chuuya. That's very generous. But Chuuya is one of my most reliable executives. Plus I already betrayed Yn's trust once I don't want to do that again. I sighed. Mori:" I'm sorry Fitzgerald . My answer is still no."

Fitzgerald pov
Fitzgerald: " Well it was a shot to do this more peacefully. It was a pleasure talking with you Mori. Just keep in mind that whatever happens to this city could've been avoided." Mori:" My organization has faced countless enemies. We can take whatever you throw at us." I smiled. Fitzgerald: " Well I guess we'll see about that won't we."
The door shut behind me of the mafia building. I pulled out my phone as I walked under the blistering sun. Fitzgerald: " Sorry Louisa but it was a no go. Looks like we'll have to go back to my original plan. Get john and Lovecraft ready to obtain those two ability users. "

Akutagawa pov
I slowly made my way through the alleyway. I held my hand against my wounded shoulder. I could feel my blood oozing from my wound. I managed to eliminate my target but not without her injuring me. Damnit I should've listened to Yn when she said she felt I needed a few more days before I got back in the field. I promised her I would be more careful. I didn't mean to break that promise. I thought i was ready. My vision started to blur. Damnit I need to call someone to come get me. I can't call Yn I don't want her finding out about this. Chuuya he can keep a secret I'll call Chuuya. I was about to reach for my phone when I coughed up blood. I grasped my chest as I struggled to breath. Damnit no..not now. I could barely feel any air moving through my lungs. I started to feel lightheaded. No..i..cant. I lost my balance and landed on my stomach. Yn..baby..im..sorry.