Untitled Part 30

Yn pov
I pushed open the doors of Mori's office. He was standing at the glass window. Looking down on the city as if a king would. He turned his head towards me. His black hair shun from the sunlight. He gave me a warm smile. The smile that always made me feel warm. Mori:" My dear. How was your trip? " Before I knew it my arms were wrapped around him. The smell of his cologne wafted through my nostrils. Mori wrapped his arm around me and placed his other on my head. Mori:" My dear what's wrong?" A flash went through me of our last night on our break. I laid my head on Chuuya's bare chest. He lightly ran his fingers along my bare back. Chuuya:" Your awfully quiet. What are you thinking about dollface? " Yn:" I'm trying to think about how I'm gonna tell Mori that I'm leaving. But everytime I go to form words I just picture his face. Then I'm at a loss for words." Chuuya sighed. Chuuya:" You know what I'm afraid of sweetheart?" Chuuya lifted my chin up. His blue eyes gazed into mine. Chuuya:" I'm afraid that the moment you see Mori's face. Your gonna cave. When it comes to Mori your..you don't have much of a backbone Yn. Other than when he put Akutagawa in danger you always let Mori have his way. " Yn:" I know. I can't help it Chuuya. I know your right I know we have an unhealthy relationship but I can't help the way I feel about him. I'll always care about him. The thought of leaving him makes me sad." Chuuya:" I can't fully understand what your going through Yn but Dazai didnt just make this deal for himself. He made this deal for you. Because he knows better than anyone how the darkness can damage your mental stability. Unlike you, I and Akutagawa Dazai was able to get out of that darkness to see the difference. I feel like he isn't just doing this to help you but he's also doing it to help all of us. To give us a chance at something different possibly better." I pressed my lips against chuuya's. Chuuya:" I love you Yn. Please don't fall back into your old habits. Please give this new life with us a chance please. " I came back into reality as I held Mori and tried my hardest to fight back tears. Mori;" My dear?" Yn:" I just missed you." Mori:" I missed you too. I hope that break did you some good." Yn:" It did thank you for arranging it." I slowly pulled away from Mori. I had my gaze to the floor I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I felt like such a damn coward. Mori:" Sweetheart?" Mori placed his fingers underneath my jaw and gently forced me to look at him. His eyes gazed into mine. The expression that we both gave each other. It was like he was reading my thoughts. I couldn't stop it a tear left my eye. He sighed and placed both his hands on my cheeks. He gave me a broken smile as he wiped my tear away with his thumb. Mori:" Your going to leave me aren't you?" As much as I rehearsed this moment I was at a loss for words as his eyes gazed into mine. The smile that he was giving me held only sadness. It nearly broke my heart. Yn:" This..isnt easy Mori. Things werent perfect between us there were times where..lines were crossed. But despite those times I am grateful to you. For giving me a better life. Even when you lost me you never gave up those four years. My biological parents would of left me to rot in hell. But you rescued me from the underworld so I could have a second chance." I laid my hand on his as his hand was still on my cheek. Another tear left my eye. Yn:" I will always be grateful to you dad. I love you Mori But..." Mori:" You don't feel like this is your place anymore. That your being called somewhere else." Yn:''Im sorry Mori." Mori:" Its ok my dear. I told you that i didn't bring you back to this world so you could be unhappy. I want you to follow the path that is guiding you. I want you to be happy. Besides deep down I knew that when I brought you back that there would be a chance that you would depart from here. I just didn't want to believe it so i tried hard to keep you here. But after I saw how selfish Fitzgerald was it was like looking into a mirror. I didn't like what I saw. I knew that I had to stop being selfish with you. That wasn't the kind of father I wanted to be." Yn:" Why did you think that I would leave even back then?" Mori:" Because of Dazai's absence. The way you two were with each other. I knew that nothing would keep you two apart. As much as I tried to keep you from running back to him I knew that deep down my attempts would be futile. That's why I made him promise me that he would always take care of you. " Mori wrapped his arms around me. Mori:" Follow the path that is calling you. Just know that I love you dearly and if you ever need anything I'll always be here." I slowly slipped out of Mori's grasp.
As i placed my hand on the doorknob I turned back to Mori to let his features sink in. His eyes and his smile sunk into my memory. We both smiled back at each other. Yn:" Goodbye Mori." Mori:" Goodbye my dear."