Prologue

He was already riding for 4 hours without stops. In his arms he held a blanket with two little babies in it. The queen had died and he had to make sure these two little girls got home safely. One baby started crying. It was lunch time. He made his horse slow down, and got the stripes he got from the people from the abbey. They were driped in milk. He letted the two girls suck at them, and got some dried meat himself.

After a couple of minutes he rode away again. He rode through the forests, the fields and the towns. He rode for hours, with sometimes a hour sleep, and then he rode again. He almost fell asleep in his sadle, but then he quickly woke himself up again. He had to make it as soon as possible. When he came close, he started to recognise things. That house, wasn't that the house of Jack? And that river, he saw that before. Then he let the forest behind him, and saw a castle. It layed beautifull in the morninglight. It had a golden sheen. He thought he saw people walking over the drawbridge, but he must have imagened that. The castle was to far away to see that. 

He let his horse slow down as he rode over the drawbridge. Tired he greeted some people, and entered the courtyard. He gave his horse to the stable boy, and walked straight to the king's compartments. He prepared himself to bring over the sad news of the queen's dead, and the news over the twin princesses. When he got in, he saw the king standing there. He had already heard that his wife died. The king looked up. 'Crowley.' The man nodded. 'I'm sorry for your loss, sir. I couldn't help her.' The king nodded slowly. 'I don't blame you, Crowley, I know that you did anything you could.' He saw that Crowley had something in his arms. 'The child, did it survived?' Crowley smiled. 'The childs you mean sir? They survived.' The king looked him straight in the eyes. 'Is it... Are they... Twins?' 'Yes sir, two beautiful girls. The queen named them already, the oldest, Cassandra, and the youngest: Heather.' 'Can I... hold them?' Crowley handed over the two girls. Carefully, the king grabbed the two children. They looked at him, the oldest with his green eyes, and the other with his wife's beautiful bright blue eyes. A little smile reached his face. The children started to smile to. 'They smiled!' Crowley laughed. 'They do that a lot!' The king was still staring at his two little girls. 'I'll let you alone with them, your Majesty.' 'Thank you Crowley, for bringing them safe here, go to sleep now, you must be exhausted.' Crowley smiled tired. 'Thank you sir.' And he walked out of the room.

Heyy, so this is the first chapter, its really short, but my other chapters will be longer, also don't forget to vote and comment :)