TRUST 60% - ATTRACTIVE?

It certainly was cramped on the small hammock that Surtr and you struggled to fit on. Besides the hammock, was, reminding you again, a coffee table with a beautiful drink, standing there inside the glass perfectly. And on the very top of the fruity drink inserted a tiny parasoul. That's cute.

...and a large plastic straw that, to your demise, seemed to be used already.

Naturally, Surtr noticed you fawning over the beverage. Instead of ignoring you, she took the drink, and handed it over to you. You were about to accept that offer with gratitude, until, the moment your fingertips touched the wet, icy, surface of the glass, when she rapidly moved forward and inserted the straw in her own lips.

Slurp.

"...."

Gosh. This red sarkaz woman. You thought as you proceeded to examine her in a pout, however, you picked up on a change.

"What are you staring at?"

She wasn't dressed in her customary black uniform. You clicked your tongue at the roof of your mouth, refusing to say a word. She was dressed in summer-appropriate attire, with white lace adorning her arms and various areas of her chest. With the clear sky and the yellow flowers all around you, it blends in nicely with the surroundings. It seemed like a place where a man would take out a ring and propose to a woman...

But unlike an astonished bride who would cover her face with her hands, sobbing "Yes! I do!" for over a hundred times, Surtr already took the hint.

"Hm. So you finally noticed...Do you think I look attractive?"

That...really caught you off guard. It was natural for anyone else to say this, with this taunting smile while flaunting their costume (Nian!) but Surtr was no "anyone else". She had never made lighthearted remarks to you or the other operators. Additionally, she posed that question with the ideal poker face. She addressed the question with such seriousness—almost excessive seriousness—that it could have made more sense for her to ask, "Who gave you the permission to stare at me?" Instead.

You were absolutely speechless. So instead of answering, your eyes darted in all directions, catching glimpses at everything except for her.

"I did spend a fortune on this swimsuit. It would be a waste if I end up looking not as expensive as the price, is it not?" She managed to shift her body in a stone-like deadpan to the angle of your eyes despite your attempts to avoid her.

"Don't avoid me. You're the only one I am familiar with at this location, so tell me, do I look attractive?" She leaned so close to you than she already was. Not in the romantic way, more of the overpowering way, as her eyelashes were shaking despite her confident demeanour. She was so close that you would even feel the air wavering along with her shaking eyelashes.

You flustered, the slight pink tint on your cheeks evolved into a bloody shade of red. It felt as if your cheeks were on fire. Maybe it was because she said that she was only familiar with you, maybe it's because of the small distance between the both of you, or maybe because she genuinely looked attractive in that swimsuit.

Unexpectedly, your first word sounded assured. With the following words, nevertheless, your confidence was decreased, and the final phrase was uttered in a complete whisper.

"Yes. It... was.... worth... it......"

She raised her eyebrows, "I do not hear a single word you're saying.'

Did she? She certainly seemed to have. She could have at least heard the first word, which was a resounding "yes," even if she hadn't heard the complete phrase. It gave you the sensation that you were being played, which made you uneasy and a little irate.

"Pfffft. Look at that reaction of yours. Can you not tell the difference between a statement and a tease?"

At this point, you were crumbling. And melting. This must be a new form of bullying. Smoothly, without any trouble, you managed to...

Fall of the damned hammock. A small splash was formed with the seawater, it was expected, was it not? The hammock was so small to begin with after all.