01

Family.

It can be created by blood or love.

Though having the same blood makes you family be name, a true family would always love and protect you.

In life it is either a hit or miss if your first family is truly the family you deserve.

Even if it takes days, weeks, months, years or decades you'll soon find that family you deserve. If you can't find it in this life then find it in the next. Either in heaven, hell, or back on Earth in a new body.

Everyone deserve a family

Right?

The smell of flowers was one of the few things you could smell as you once lived on Earth

Smoke for cigarettes or fires was another thing.

The trash that littered the floor could never leave your eyes.

The cries or laughs from the people around you would never stop as on after the other would soon follow.

The smell of food surrounded your home as you wake up to start the day.

The small things made you forever cherish them as the bios doesn't contain it.

There is no smell or noise in the afterlife. It is complete darkness that would drive the living into insanity.

The lass point in life is death.

It was the exit yet another room appeared.

Raising what would be your hand you tried to hold onto the empty space wanting anything to hold onto you.

'Would you give me one last chance. Another body to change anything'

That was your wish. Your final wish as it was the only thing that you could remember.

It was unknown how long you have been floating in the dark abyss but you still long for the body you once had. The one you walked, run, cried and laughed in.

A soul without a body is invisible and loss. The body is the anchor that keeps in on the ground, in the land of the living.

Letting the darkness cover your sight, you fall back into an endless fall.

'May this paradise end and welcome me to my hell'