02

The land of Mary Geosie can be described as a paradise. A place were the highest rulers of the world lived in.

A life that you must be born in to obtain that luxury.

To obtain godly power. Being able to control the world military, the Marines, and there strongest force with their voice.

They are at the top and control the way history may turn.

It was were your new family stood.

Where you soon learned that you could have anything you wished for just by looking at the desired object.

Your home was too big for a family of 4 and a few slaves. Though slaves are meant to sleep in a different place, your parents weren't like the other Celestial Dragons and cared for the slaves they bought.

You were now the child of Donquixote Homing and Matriarch.

You were the youngest brother of Donquixote Doflamingo.

You were now Donquixote Rosinante.

Destined to die by Doflamingo at the age of 26.

"Rosi are you alright?"

A devil, you "brother" asked you as you turn your head to the side to face him.

Donquixote Doflamingo

The man who cared for you.

The man who will kill you.

Giving him a smile you nodded as your throat was dry and sore, not allowing you to speak at the moment.

"Doffy, seems like you beat us again. How are you doing sweetie?" your 'mother' helps you sit up as Doflamingo just blushes at her statement.

You all were a happy family, living the life one could only dream of.  

Though you knew this family wouldn't last long. Soon you'll all fall from heaven and experience hell that no marine could save you. Leaving your statues as a Celestial Dragon means you don't have an Admiral to protect you, you don't have control over the people, and you will be placed at the bottom of the social ladder.

"Only a few more days and you'll be back to normal. Now how about I help your father with today's lunch and you get a good rest" your mother kissed yours and Doflamingo's forehead before walking out.

"I bet one of those slaves make you sick" Doflamingo mumbled as he cursed out every slave that seem to belong to the Donquixote family.

'Right now I would be around 3-4 which means that it won't take long until we leave Mary Geosie. Hopefully I can enjoy this before it ends' you sigh as you watch your brother slowly plan out a murder.

Even at a young age, being a Celestial Dragon means you are bound to be spoiled one way or another. It was a surprise that your parents didn't turn out like or even the original Rosinante though that may be due to that he was too young when he left Mary Geosie.

Placing your hand on his head, you messed up his hair in order to stop him. Though you may not be able to change his way, at least you'll try to get him to care for you.

In order for you survive past the age of 26.

Though Doflamingo did care for his brother, it wasn't enough in order to stop him from killing Rosinante. Though Rosinante died due to the storyline, you wanted to live a long life again.

This was another chance and you won't let it go to waste.

You had to make some type of plan from now to the time you leave Doflamingo when Sengoku finds you on the run. Judging by the time you have at most less than 2 years.

Yet there will come the time you'll have to infiltrate the Donquixote pirates and try to stop them but in reality you'll just stall them enough until you have satisfied the marines and reestablish your relationship with Doflamingo.

'Sounds easy enough but Doflamingo will do anything in order to achieve what he wants. He did kill our "father" and took his head all the way to Mary Geosie' you sigh as you'll have to suffer the horror once you all leave Mary Geosie.

Maybe blaming Homing was justified but Doflamingo was roten to the core.

Spoiled and selfish

A true demon

"Rosi, once you get better, do you want to go anywhere?" Doflamingo asked you as he seemed bored.

'Despite being rich, boredom is still a thing everyone possesses' you think as you watch Doflamingo sigh as he realized you couldn't speak yet.

Grabbing Doflamingo's hand, you slowly trace the words

D
R
E
S
S
R
O
S
A

You didn't know what came to mind but you knew that you had to form some type of connection between Doflamingo, yourself, and Dressrosa.

Dressrosa would be part of Doflamingo's plan and you need to "support" that plan. You need to show that despite the betray, keeping you alive as his only blood-related brother would be worth it.

"You want to see the flowers again? We have a bigger garden than those filthy humans" Doflamingo argues back as he didn't wish to lower himself to their standard.

"I know but I just like the sunflowers that grow there' you write out on his palm slowly, making some 'mistakes' along the way.

Doflamingo seems to be fighting himself whether going to that island was worth it or not.

"Fine. I'll ask mother" Doflamingo gave in as you smiled.

Dressrosa was beautiful in the show and hopefully it truly is when you withness it.