moving back to Ikebukuro japan part 2 Part 3

Shizuo -Izaya you are back am coming to find you now.

Tom look at Shizuo and ask him.

Tom-Shizuo what is it.

Shizuo- someone home at last he been way for three years.

Tom-then go see him.

Shizuo- i think i will go see him i be back later Tom.

Tom-i call you later Shizuo to ask how vise when.

Shizuo-okay later Tom.

tom-later Shizuo.

Tom when to get last of the debt and Shizuo when to find Izaya Izaya just came out of apartmens build, that had two bedroom nice living room,kitchen,big bathroom he love it he bay the apartment for Psyche and him Izaya started walking down the sidewalk to get sushi from Russia Sushi since it been three years since he had sushi when Izaya walking down when he felt a vending machines coming at his head Izaya turn around see the vending machines pass his head Izaya see who throw the vending machines it was Shizuo Heiwajima Izaya look at Shizuo Izaya said.

Shizuo-hello Izaya it been three years now where my son at Izaya.

Izaya-am not tell you where Psyche at Shizuo so please just leave me alone i have done nothing to you.

Shizuo-yes you did you keep my son from me for three years am going ask you again Izaya where my son.

Izaya-why sure i tell you where are son is.

Shizuo-he my son and i have the right to see him and you keep me from him for three years.

Izaya didn't know what to say after that he look at Shizuo and Shizuo look back at Izaya Izaya give up and said.

Izaya-i give up Shizuo you win you can see Psyche we are at Shinra for a another night them we be moving in this apartment a find for us to living.

Shizuo-you give up like that Izaya.

Izaya-yes i am tried of fight you over Psyche so yes i give up Shizuo so when do you want to meet him Shizuo.

Shizuo-i like to meet this him this weekend at Ikebkukuro park.

Izaya-okay i bring Psyche this weekend so he can meet his father.

Shizuo-good i see you this weekend with are son.

Izaya-yes Shizuo see you this weekend.

Shizuo-good i see you this weekend.

Izaya walk into Russia Sushi to get him some lunch Simon look who it was he said.

Simon-Izaya welcome home how long you been back yes.

Izaya-i got back Yesterday with my son.

Simon-you have a son now Izaya.

Izaya-yes i do his name is Psyche he three year old he my life.

Izaya took his cellphone out show Simon a picture of his son and Simon said.

Simon-he cute Izaya he look just like you.

Izaya-thank you Simon now am hurger so like some of your fatty tuna that be it.

Simon-coming right up Izaya.

Simon Started to fixing Izaya fatty tuna when Izaya was witing for his food he hear three voices behind him he turn around to see who it was it was Mikado,Anri,Kida they see Izaya in from of them and Mikado said.

MIkado-hey Izaya it been three years when you come back home.

Kida-yeah when you come back home for good.