Izaya New Cilent part 2 Part 9

Izaya-there you are and who are you going to meet.

Izaya got out of his chair walk out of his office walk back in the livingroom walk up to the door put his shoes back on and his coat grab his keys ran out the door down the hall to the Elevator push button Elevator come up to the door open ran in push lobby button ride the Elevator down to the lobby floor when down at lobby floor the ELevator door open Izaya ran out of the Elevator door open Izaya ran out of the Elevator ran out of the build down the side walk to find Mr Hajime Yoshida when Izaya find him talk to one of Mr Ito rival company and he said.

Isao Morita- so Mr Hajime Yoshida did you bring what i need from Uta Ito.

Hajime Yoshida - yes sir here are the documents from Uita ito

Hajime Yoshida hand the documents, over to Isao Moria, and Mr Isao Moria. took them Izaya, watch what when down with the two men and move back from them walk back down the. sidewalk Izaya was far way from them Izaya got back to his apartment when to the Elevator push the up button hear the Elevator, come down the door open Izaya walk in push the button,to his floor the Elevator doors close Izaya ride the Elevator up to his floor The Elevator. stop on his floor the door open walk out of the ELevator walk down the hall to his Apartment he walk on he must forgot to lock his door walk back to his office got his cellphone out to call Mr Ulta Ito on his phone.Mr Uita Ito Answer his phone said.

Ulta Ito on the phone with Izaya.

Mr Ulta Ito:hello

Izaya:hello Mr Ulta Ito it Izaya and i got the info you want it and you may not like it what you read.

Ulta Ito: oh good i be there tomorrow to get the info.

Izaya:okay i see you tomorrow Mr Uita Ito good bye.

Ulta Ito: goodbye Mr Orihara.

Izaya hang up and turn off his laptop walk out of his office back in the livin room/ KItchen.to fix him something dinner for him since Psyche, stay with his daddy tonight so he walk into the kitchen/living, room see the dirty dishes in the sink to be wash so Izaya wash up the lunch dishes so he can started on some dinner for him when the last lunch dish was rise and put on dish rack to dry now said to him self.