After math

Here's the aftermath of what happened, sorry that it took so long!
-------------

Nagito's pov

I sighed as the last person left my office. He looked up at the picture of him. Hajime, a sad but happy memory. It has been 10 years since he died, and I had never truly been able to get over him. He was my first love, and I don't know how to feel with others how I felt with him.
   I leaned back in my chair. Had I ever seen myself working as a doctor? No, but I figured that with my luck, I could save lives. I got up to leave. Today was the most important day of the year, even more important than my birthday.
   He got a text from Izuru, letting me know that he was there already. I smiled as I jogged down to the cemetery. Everyone was there. The picnic blanket was set up next to his grave.
   I sat down next to Shuichi. Him and Kyoko became detectives while izuru became apart of a criminal inspection organization.
  "Looks like everyone is here." Makoto said smiling as he poured drinks for everyone.
  That's right, today wasn't the day to be sad, it was a day of celebration. Today is the birthday of the boy who helped change their lives.
    All day we talked and talked, it seemed everyone had it going on.
  "I told you I was apart of an organization!" Kokichi boasted
  "Darling, it's an escape room." Shuichi said gently.
   "The business is actually hitting off." Chiaki was telling Byakuya.
   I smile as I looked into the sky, today was perfect.
  "Hey who's that?" Chiaki suddenly stopped talking and looked into the distance
  I looked over and froze completely. If felt as though my lungs were on fire, and my brain stopped working. My eyes were clouded in red as I stood to meet her.
  Hajime's killer, Junko. She looked extremely awkward. I didn't even know she had gotten out. After graduation, he left everything about hopes peak behind him.
  "I was dropping by. I saw you guys come here often." She said
  "We come here twice a year." I snarled
  I jolted back to reality when a hand hit my shoulder. I looked over to see izuru
  "Have you come to repent?" He asked
All I could do was stare at him. There was no way he would forgive her, right? She killed his brother for Pete's sake!
  "Y-yes. I know it won't bring him back but I really do regret everything I have done." She bowed really low, not looking any of us in the face.
  I looked at the others who also looked as though they couldn't believe their eyes and ears. I looked back at izuru who still had a calm look on his face.
  "I won't forgive you. That's something that can't ever be done. But it's good to know that you at least regret what you did." He said
  "Right now, it's best if you leave." Makoto chimed in, his happy and bright voice gone and cold.
  She nodded and trudged back to the city. I watched her go and turned to Izuru.
  "How did you not punch her." I asked, as far as I knew, I had better self control than he did, especially when it came to hajime.
  "He's dead. No matter what we say or do that fact will never change. Hitting her is a wound she can get over, but this one will always be there." Was all he said.
  "That's why we come here twice a year. To remember Hajime in the best ways instead of in sorrow." Chiaki nodded her head, taking out a basket of cookies.
  I took one in silence. They were right. All of the negative thought that were weighing on my mind that day slowly disappeared, and I started to truly enjoy my day with my friends.

Izuru's pov

I was fucking pissed. How dare she come here knowing what she did? All I wanted to do was punch her so hard that her perfect face became crooked. But I knew I couldn't do that. Watching Nagito become so made made me remember that.
   Now wasn't the time to be picking fights. As I sat down again, I closed my eyes and brought up some memories. When me and hajime were younger, we always talked about catching bass guys. It was his favorite trope. After finding out from kyoko and Shuichi that he had been taking some lessons about criminal justice I decided to a do that in his stead.
   I looked at the group of people before me. Not once in my years in hopes peak academy has I thought that I would actually be friends with these people. I had always thought of them as below me. But now, I would murder the world for them, well besides Nagito. That bastard wouldn't die even if he himself wanted too. Brat.
   I smiled as I thought about that.
  "Your creeping me out. Why are you smiling like that?" Nagito asked leaning away
  "I'm thinking of the different ways to murder you." I said
  He gasped in, a very fake, tone of sadness, "how could you?"
  "How couldn't I?"
The others laughed, and Nagito did a big speech about how disappointed he was in me. As I looked into the sky I couldn't help but realize what hajime had done for me.
  He gave me true friends, friends that I'd never be able to replace. He gave me a career in which I had been inside about what to do for years, he helped me get on my feet. It was unfair how he had to die before I could tell him just how much I loved him
    As the hairs stood on the back of my neck, I had a feeling he already knew.