chapter 1

( Written: step,27,22) (Edited Feb,13,23)
Wilbur's POV
I walked downstairs at maybe 2:30AM to grab more water. I got distracted writing my new song  'The Internet Ruined Me' All of a sudden I hear a click. I squint then rub my eyes and to my surprise Phil was standing right Infront of me "Wilbur,Why weren't here for dinner?" I froze (A/N bold  letters are use for voices in the head) I had  completely forgot about dinner-."Wilbur!?" Phil's voice was soft but stern "Sorry, Dad! I forgot I was working on a new song." Phil groaned "Better be at dinner tonight. Do you understand Wilbur?" "Yes,Dad" "Okay good now head to bed" I quickly went into my room. Jeez Your such an idiot "I know" I mumbled under my breath .Go cut now....You deserve it.
Do it
         You know you want to
                  Do it do it do it.
I sat up and grabbed my pocket knife from inside my desk. I slowly rolled up my sleeves. I took a hard stare then started to cut until I a puddle of blood . I quickly wrapped my arm with some tissues, then pulled down my mustard yellow sleeves and then pulled down my brown trench coat sleeves. I heard a knock on my door. I quickly put the knife back and wiped the blood hiding the napkin used, I grabbed some random work sheet out of my bag then placed  it on my desk. Afterwards I went to the door and unlocked it "Oh-Hi"
-_-Time Skip-_-
3rd person POV
"Wilburrrrr!!"
"Yes?"
"Lunch is-"
"LUNCH!?" The musician responded
"I MEANT BREAKFAST !"
"Sure you did" Wilbur rolled his eyes
"Well it's time for breakfast" The blonde haired boy ran out into the kitchen
The brunette walked down stairs his coat had some burns in it. "Morning.." Phil and Techno where chatting and tommy was chatting with Tubbo over the phone. "Tommy? When is breakfast-"."Breakfast is ready we where waiting for you" a montone voice responded.
°at the table°

Wilbur's POV
I stared at the food...The thought of eating made me wanna puke. I slowly ate my food I felt guilty for every bite.
~After Eating~
I looked at the empty plate and sighed
"Thanks for the food I'm going to shower" "Okay" The crow hybrid responded I felt a small bit of joy when he-"That's makes sense Toms" Phill said. You though he cared he we won't care for a mistake like you.
I walked into the bathroom and forced my self to throw up, and watched as all the food I ate came out. I had meloncoly smile before hoping unit the shower
~after shower~
(I'm not explaing his shower)
I walked to my room and grabbed my phone and almost immediately fell alseep.

(A/N: Sorry I haven't had time to proof read this)

(A/N ah yes we don't add time skips {I wrote slips at first} now ig ;-;)