Chapter 2

Trigger warning:
Ed
Drugs

Wilbur's POV
I woke up around 2:30 AM, I Quickly jumped out my window then sat down and leaned against the house and pulled out a cigarette, I lit it then took a puff [A/NI'm not explaing how you smoke a cigarette cause y'all know how to do that] After I finished I pressed it against my skin to get rid of the ash. After a few cigarettes I kicked into a small hole then placed a rock over the hole and climb back into my room. click   I heard the bathroom door open...I let out a small sigh knowing it wasn't my door then I took of my glasses and went to bed
°10 AM°
"Wakeeeeee uppppp" I opened my eyes to a 13 upping up and down on my bed "Okay I'm up jeez" "I'll be down in a minute tommy".I put on my glasses and ruffled my hair then walked grabbed some random hand sanitizer spray then sprayed it on myself to delute the smell of nicotine. I walked downstairs to see Phil and techno standing there "So how about we go on a picnic?" I felt a cold wind hit me before answering "Uh sure?" "YAY YAY YAYAYAYAYAYAY" tommy screamed.

×At the beach×
Phill lated down a blanket and placed down a salad bowl and some 'Capri Suns' "Okay okay you guys eat then go play" "But-" "No buts" Phil replied to Tommy. I stared at the salad then ate some of it "Thanks,Dad" "Oh, no problem" "Go play with your brother" Phil and techno started to chat as I walked towards the dock and sat with my feet in the water. Tommy was playing with Tubbo on the waterslide (I don't know about the UK but in USA you can find waterslides at the beach).   I looked and watched as a salmon circled around my legs, I blushed alittle then looked at the salmon. I grabbed my phone and looked up "Can salmons turn human?"

(A/n CLIF HANGGER BAHAHAHAHhah)