chapter 12

Wilbur was on his PC discord was open in the background. He was playing Minecraft as a time pass until Sally came home. He didn't have the engery to Stream. Heck! He sometimes barely had engery to get out of bed.

❤️Tommy
WIL WIL WIL I SEE YOUR ONLINE ASWER YOU PHONEEDEZ!

'Oh dear god' Wilbur thought to himself.

💙Wilbur
Okay, I will calm down

Read
----------------

Wilbur got up he went to grab his phone from the kitchen and saw a note

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey Wilbur, I went to work<33 I love you! Also could you make Salad for dinner I won't be home till later :)
;)
-----------------------------------------------------

'Obvisly there was a catch' He grabbed his phone and eyed the knife 'Would it hurt?' 'I mean not like anyone would notice...'. Wilbur snapped out of his thoughts  when his phone rung.

I grabbed my phone and answered the call from Phil.

"Hello!"
"Hi?"
"Do you want to come over for The winter break"
"Uhm let me check with Sally"
"I'll text you the answer later"
"Alright! Bye"
"Bye"

Wilbur sighed and got up he started to make the chicken salad for his Girlfriend.Once he finished making the salad he put it in the fridge making sure that it looked like it's been eaten.

•Once Sally got home•
Wilbur was surprisingly sleeping
He had just finished making the dinner.
He left a note saying

                    Hey love 💕
        I made dinner it's in the fridge I ate   
       already don't worry!!<33

Sally saw the note and smiled she noticed that he said that he's eaten her eyes glowed a emerald green.She ate her food and went to watch television.

  Wilbur woke up after awhile and grabbed a pack of cigarettes and went outside to smoke."Hey Wilbur where are you going?" "outside" "What's is your hand" "Nothing" he stepped back.She grabbed the cigarettes and the lighter "I thought we agreed you would stop!" "Im not smoking like 7 packs a week now it's like 2 packs a month!".he slapped her"S-Sorry" he slapped Her again "You better be". he sighed and replied "You know I only want what's best for you. she hugged him, he tensed up but let his shoulders relax. "I love you Wilbur" "Love you too Sally".