chapter 15✨

Tw: (cause it's not mentioned in the list)
Delusions

3rd person limited :)

I yawned and saw Sally taking up the whole bed. I sigh and walk over to the mirror and fix my hair, jeez I look like I got ran over. I walk out of the room swiftly before heading seeing the, window cleaning bottle? No it's a, gun? Funny, I walk over to it and hope techno won't come for water at 2:30AM. Okay focus I say to myself I grab the, gun?. I was about to press the trigger, until I hear a voice scream. I flinch.

I walk downstairs to grab water at 2:40AM and see Wilbur just standing there with a window cleaner? I shout his name he flinchs

  Help him
             Kill who did this to him

                           Blood for the blood god

   Kill her

'chat' was being somewhat nice?  I don't know but first o have to figure thos out. "Wilbur, what where you doing" "Nothing!" "Wilbur!" "I was thinking of an album cover!" "Fine." I end the conversation."We are going to a waterpark tomorrow you know right?"what?" The musican man reponds "yeah, tommy convinced Phil" "For fucks sake" the brunette responded. "Hey you should go to bed" "Hypocrite" the other boy mumble, before laying down on the couch.

(𝙰/𝙽 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚑𝚖.𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 :'[  )