II - The Weird Encounter

We see a young woman waiting to greet us when we step out of the void. I realise who she is, the woman who told her the mysterious fortune.

"You," I say seethingly.

When I'm insulted, I won't forgive that easily.

There was no answer for some time.

"Hello lady, can you even speak?" asks Isabelle.

"Shut up," I whisper in her ear.

"Welcome to the Realm of Magic," she says abruptly.

Isabelle and I were surprised.

"I'm Babulian." She says, "I have brought you here because our world is in danger. You are the chosen ones."

"What about Mummy and Daddy," whined Isabelle.

"The people in your city are safe," Babulian reassures them, then says, "Anyway, to business. The shadows have taken over that world and are under the guidance of the shadow king. They also want to take over the land because many people live there. This is because they need creatures to survive. They need to hypnotise other beings and turn them into shadows to survive. This is endangering the population,  which is not good for them. You need to help me save them."

"Why should I help you?" I say spitefully. I still haven't forgiven her for her offensive fortune.

"Because if you don't do anything, your people will die,"

I considered this.

"I want to help the nice lady," says Isabelle.

"Ok, fine," I say to Babulian, "But no funny business, ok?"

"So we have a deal?" asks Babulian.

"Yep," I say.

We shake hands.

"So, what do we need to do?"

"You must follow this road for a month to reach that realm where you need to fight those shadows. There are challenging obstacles in these roads," replies Babulian.

"But we don't have any food or water!" I say to Babylonian.

"That can be sorted out," she says, handing Isabelle and me two backpacks with necessary items for the journey.

"But," She said, "You need to learn about it. Stay in our place for the night, and we start training tomorrow."