III - Training

Abigail woke up early in the morning when she saw the light streaming inside through the small window. She and Isabelle went outside and saw a fantastic view. It was spectacular. They then went to meet Babulian.

"Good Morning!!!" Greeted Babulian. "What a beautiful sunrise, isn't it?" She noticed Isabelle watching the sunrise in Awe.

"You have exceptional people coming to train with you. They are joining you and Isabelle on the journey as it is not safe for you to go alone. Five special people are coming with you: Anne, Liam, Thea, Sophie and Horace. These are people from my team who I can trust to be helpful in the journey. You will stay here for a week.

Babuilan was very happy to see them coming from their rooms. She also introduced Anne, Liam, Thea, Sophie and Lorace to Abigail and Isabelle.

You and Isabelle will get a necklace each. It has a stone in the middle, which contains magic powers. These magical powers will help you on your journey when in times of trouble. Your other partners also have one each. Each one has a unique colour after you wear it, representing the colour of your feelings and personality.

They had to start their training today.

Each of their unique stone necklaces was a different colour.

They all shone brightly, and when they came together in a circle, the magic came out of each of their necklaces. Now it was the start of their training. Abigail and Isabelle were curious to see how their activity would go. Then they learned it was about using your magic to control things. The spell would come from their necklaces, and it was vital for them to always wear them for their safety and defence.