Chapter 3 I hate this exam

I stand beside Leorio waiting for Satotz to show his creepy face so the exam can start 'i wonder what would happen if I copied the way he runs? I know I can do it because when Zach and Gon were eating most of the time I would practice the way he moves so i could have a little fun heehee~' I thought to myself a little amused. " October-Rose? What are you laughing about?" Zach asks. I look over to him and give an almost evil grin "about the first exam~ I'm going to copy the examiner~!" I state happily. Zach starts laughing "how about we both copy him?" he asks playfully with a grin. "that would be wonderful~!" I say while giggling. 

{Timeskip brought to you by Hisoka's toned ass}

Satotz had shown up a few seconds ago telling everyone to keep up with him then walked off people started to follow. Zach and I looked at each other with a crazy grin before following Satotz and copying the way he walks. We catch up to him and walk on either side of him laughing slightly at the shocked look he gives us. 'this will be fun' we think together. We start to speed up loosing a few people on the way. "hey Zach maybe we should go find Gon maybe meet Killua~?" I ask him. "yeah I bet there wondering where we are now we did ditch them so we could have a little fun."he answers. I nod and slow down with him doing the same. After a few minutes we find Gon and the others and it seems they have already met the young ex -assassin. "hey Gon" Zach calls. "hello Gon~!" I say in a cherry tone. " Zach, October-Rose there you two are i didn't know where you to were i was worried " he says. "sorry Gon we were with Satotz~" we say together. I look over and see Killua staring at us. "hello I'm October-Rose and he's Zach, we're friends of Gons~!" I introduced us. "I'm Killua" he says a bit coldly. " we know... Young Zoldyck~" we say in unison laughing slightly "how do you know my last name?" he asks curiously. " we know all~" we say together with close eye'd smiles. He looks quite freaked out now. I start to move further up 'i don't want to get caught up in Tonpa's plans, stupid rookie crusher. I hope Zach is careful he did say that he would help them when it happened so I will leave that to him' I thought while catching up to Satotz again. "hello Satotz~!" I greet him. "hello and you are?" he questions. I smile at him " my name is October-Rose~!" I say while bowing my head slightly.

{Timeskip brought to you by Gon being so adorable}

We were coming closer to the stairs Gon and the others returned awhile ago not so happy with what happened Gon and Killua were racing as I got to the top of the stairs I grinned and stopped running a few seconds later Gon and Killua passed me yelling about who's buying dinner. "boys~ I believe I beat you both so you owe me dinner~!" I say happily with a small laugh at there sad expressions. Zach came to stand beside me laughing "she is right guys so you both owe her a good meal... But have fun she will clean you're wallets dry even though she's skinny don't take that to lightly she does love to eat!" he says laughing at them. "hmmm yes it's true heehee~ I do love food!" I say with an evil grin. The boys looked a bit frightened at this information. As the conversation comes to an end I climb onto Zachs back and place my head on his shoulder, I hear a low growl from my right so I lift my head and look to see Hisoka looking this way with a glare, I tilt my head in confusion not knowing why he was glaring at us. As I look away I couldn't help but notice Killua staring at me and Zach weirdly. "Killua why are you looking at us that way?" I ask him. " are you two dating?" he asks bluntly. Zach and I start laughing " no way that would be incest we're brother and sister ewww!!"" I yell between laughter. Zach nods in agreement "that's true even though we're not really blood related we've known each other since I was five and she was six we just ended up with a brother/sister relationship and have been through a lot together" he say with a smile as he think of our past. " yeah remember when I had a crush on that one guy in class? But then I found out he was a complete ass and forgot about him?" I ask with a laugh. "yeah I remember that was before we found out you're type of guy, that happened to be assholes with a soft side!!!" he say laughing like a moron. I give him a smack to the side of the head. "it's not assholes you idiot it's guys with a Phsycotic side but can be sweet sometimes" I state with a pout. " riiight all the guys you've had a crush on have been 'badboys' which is quite stupid" he say with a roll of his eyes. I pull out a metal fan and jump off his back while hitting him upside the head with it. He now lays on the ground in his own pool of blood, a few people give me frightened looks and move away. Zach jumps up wiping away the blood coming from his mouth. "what was that for!?!?" he yells. I smirk "for making fun of my type~!" I say cheerily. Killua and Gon laugh nervously "remind me to never make you mad" Killua say scared Gon nods in agreement "oh don't worry I don't hit kids... With the metal fan anyways" I say while taking a wood fan out of my pocket with a grin, they back away scared I giggle and put my fans away. I look over to where Hisoka is and see that he seems amused by the scene, i look back to Zach "it seems we've amused Hisoka~!" I state with a giggle. Zach looks over to him and smirks "I wonder if he's turned on?" he ponders. I fall to the ground laughing and roll around "th-that's just... No! I don't even want to think about that Zach!!" I yell through my laughter and tears. He looks down at me and grins "why not corporal shorty?" he asks while using our friend crystals nickname for me. I stop laughing abruptly and sit up" don't call me that" I say sadly. ' we'll never see her again so why would I want to hear the nickname she gave me?' i think sadly. Zach sighs "sorry I shouldn't of called you that I know we won't see her again but it still feels like a dream when she's not here with us" he says quietly. " who's 'her'?" Gon asks. Zach and I look at him, I give him a light smile " her name is crystal, she was a good friend of ours. The last time we saw her was the day before we met you, we couldn't really stay in touch with her so we lost contact 'corporal shorty' was the nickname she gave me, back home I was always the shortest so everyone just chose to call me 'shorty, half-pint, midget, or for crystal she just decided I was corporal shorty cuz it was more original than the others' i didn't mind it back then mostly because it was the way she said it with such a light and playful tone she wasn't really making fun of me and I was happy she was my friend." I say happily. Killua and Gon nods with a smile "she seems like a good person and a great friend I would have liked to meet her" Gon says with a smile. I smile at his words. "she would have loved the two of you and would want to protect you no matter what, but since she's not here you have me and Zach to watch over the two of you" I say with a sad but hopeful smile. "yeah!!" they say together with grins on there faces.

{Timeskip brought to you by Illumi smiling oh god creepy}

Everyone that was left stood at the second exam sight not knowing what it was going to be well except Zach and i. In the exam that was about to start I was having a slight problem 'i can't cook... This is bad, but I could just improvise I did watch my mom cook a lot so it shouldn't be to hard to figure out how to cook the boar as for the sushi I'm screwed even though I love sushi I never saw my mom make it but that's probably because we never had it at home I always had to go to a Japanese restaurant for it' i think with a long sigh. As Satotz leaves the wall on the building in front of us lifts to revealed a woman sitting on the couch and a big man behind her, I grin at them already knowing what these two have planned 'i won't even try with the sushi but with the boar I know that everyone passes with that one, then everyone fails with the sushi, then Netero shows up so this will be fun I can't wait to get to mount-split-in-half!" I think with a smile.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: hi short chapter I know but I will start with the next chapter soon I just need to rewatch some episodes because it's hard to remember what everyone says I hope you like my Oc's Zach and October-Rose I hope soon I can put up what they look like so everyone can see them the next chapter will be about the next two parts of the exam and there will be more Hisoka hopefully. I thank all that have commented and voted for my story and special thanks to AliceCharteris for reminding me about this story I forgot all about my stories because I have been quite busy.

1715 words wow!