Coach Gilinsky

Coach Gilinsky-

"Good job girls!" Your Coach shouted to you guys. You currently were running around the gym in laps. He was working all of you, really hard. Your bones ached but you kept running. You turned back to look for your friend that disappeared from your side and you noticed a lurking Coach Gilinsky staring at your butt, as he bit down on his bottom lip. You were wearing blue gym shorts, a black tank top, and your Nike brand running shoes.

You quickly looked forward again and resumed running as you felt him still staring at you. After practice was over you all went to the locker room. The school was pretty empty except for the people who were still practicing in the gym. Everybody quickly changed and ran out of the doors, wanting to get home and rest. Everyone left and you were all alone in the locker room.

You decided you were going to take a shower because you were dripping in sweat. You stripped out of your stinky clothes and you turned on the warm water. The water hit your skin as you took it in. You took your soap bar and scrubbed your skin, making circles as the water washed it off. You put shampoo into your hair and slowly rinsed it making sure you cleaned it good. Once you made sure the shampoo was all off, you opened your eyes.

You heard then locker room doors slowly open. You were scared out of your mind. This is just like the movies on tv when the killer kills the girl who is taking a shower. The footsteps drew closer and closer and your heart pumped faster... then you saw coach Gilinsky standing there.

"Oh my gosh! You scared me. What the fuck are you doing in here!?" You screamed covering your body parts.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to tell you that you are a really good player." He said as if he wasn't watching his student taking a shower naked. He stepped out of his clothes and stood there completely naked.

"Coach Gilinsky? Why are you getting naked?" Your eyes fluttered at the size of his length.

"Because, I also came in here to show you how good you are..." he moved a little closer and he was hovering over you. You felt his hard bare member pressed up against your leg. You've always had a little thing for your coach but you never would bring yourself to admit it.

His perfect dark brown hair, his towering height, and not to mention his fucking sexy jawline.

(A/n: Gilinsky's jawline can cut my pizza... Am I right ladies??😉😏)

His arms snaked around your waist. He brought your body closer to his, and you didn't refuse. Who would refuse Gilinsky? He kissed your collarbone and the crook of your neck. Then he connected your guys' lips together. Your lips moved in sync with his but then it felt wrong.

"C-Coach. I-I can't do this..." You stuttered out pulling away.

He rubbed your back and he began kissing your neck again leaving love bites. You threw your head back in pleasure and tried to contain your moans so he wouldn't know you enjoyed it. A moan escaped your lips and you felt a smile curve on his face.

You lightly glided your fingers cross his chest and you felt his pecks. You rested your head on his chest and he held you in a tight hug.

He gently pushed you against the wall and spread your legs apart.He told you to jump and you did so. He held you up and then slid you down as you adjusted to his length. Your back was making contact with the wall. He rammed into you and you both let out a loud moan, not like anyone could hear you.

He thrusted into you and you held onto his shoulders in the process. His broad muscular shoulders kept you up. You moaned continuously and it definitely encouraged him to keep going. Somehow your fingers found it's way into his hair and by this point in time you were tugging on it which made sexy moans escape from him. You knew it was wrong for you to be having sex with your coach but you couldn't help it it's something you wanted for a long time and you finally got it.