Truth or Dare- Cam imagine

Tonight we were playing truth or dare at Cameron and Nash's new condo. The game was more like interrogation or torture...I didn't think this game would end well playing with these boys. It was my turn and my stomach knotted.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Taylor asked.

"Dare." I said being the daredevil I am. I thought they were just going to make me eat really nasty food or do a challenge but you can never really know what they're thinking.

"I dare you and... Nash to go into the bathroom and.. you know." He winked as he pointed to the bathroom down the hall. I couldn't, I was still a virgin but none of them knew that. I've liked Cameron for the longest time and I didn't know if I could do this.

Nash stood up and held out his hand for me. I hesitantly took it and he lead me down the hall. I looked back nervously and my eyes connected with Cameron's as he looked away and to the ground. We've both had secret feelings for eachother that the rest of the group didn't know about. I mean Nash was pretty attractive too don't get me wrong, but i just didn't see him that way.

We got into the bathroom and Nash wasted no time. He started kissing my neck. I let out a involuntary moan and he immediately took off his shirt. I felt down his abs and I could see his hard member through his jeans. I slowly palmed him through the jean material and he threw his head back letting moans escape from his lips.

The guilt started to kick in and I couldn't do this to Cameron, it would break his heart. Nash started lifting up my shirt and I stopped him.

"N-Nash. I can't." I said pulling down my shirt.

"What's wrong?" He questioned

"I can't do this to Cameron. We've had secret feelings for each other for a while and I just can't." He looked disappointed and his head dropped lower. I lifted up his chin and I looked him straight in the eyes and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I'm sorry." I whispered one last time before walking out of the bathroom.

I walked back to the group, they were still laughing and talking. I noticed Cameron wasn't sitting there anymore.

"Where's Cameron..?" I quietly asked

"He said he didn't feel like playing any more so he went into his room." Matt quickly answered. I walked away and I went to his bedroom and slowly opened the door.

He had his face in his hands and my heart broke. I opened the door a little more and he looked up startled.

"Hey, sorry I scared you. Matt told me you didn't want to play anymore and I wanted to check on you."

"Why would you want to do that if you already have Nash to fuck." He said a little harshly, jealousy present in his voice.

"You know jealousy is hot on you.." I smirked and arched my eyebrow, closing the door and walking closer to him.

I straddled him and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. Man how I just wanted to pounce on him.

"You know we didn't do anything right?"

"Ha, yeah right." He scuffed looking away.

"No seriously." I pulled his chin my direction. "I didn't want to do anything with him because..I'm a virgin..." I said as my words drifted off.

"You are?" His eyes grew wider looking back at me.

"Yeah. And I wanted to save it for someone special...you."

"Then I'll be sure to make it memorable..." He bit his lip.

He drew his lips closer to mine and our lips connected. The kiss became heated and I ran my fingers through his hair. His tongue asked for an entrance and I gladly accepted as our tongues battled for dominance and he obviously won. I found myself on the bottom as he was hovering over me.