Woody Adventures- Hayes Imagine

This one goes to you Taylor

A/n: BTW I love you all so much!! I never thought this book would get to like 5.38k reads you all are amazing and thank you to everyone who read, voted, and commented. Ugh I love you all soo much. Enjoy :')

---

I lifted my sleeping bag onto the back of the dark red pickup truck. We all just threw our stuff onto the truck to head to 'Monco Wooded Area'. The boys and I were doing our annual camping trip in the woods as we always did once about every year.

I hopped into the truck as my butt met with the cushioned seat. I sat in the back, next to my boyfriend Hayes. As Nash had passenger and Cameron was driving us. Matt sat on my left side next to Hayes and I. The rest of the boys were in the car behind us all tightly packed together. I rested my head on Hayes' shoulder and I was engulfed in his amazing smelling cologne.

I sat looking down at my info about the campsite. I took a look at all the possible options to do. The river close by? Bonfire? Swimming?

About an hour into the drive I felt Hayes' hand rest on my upper thigh. I looked at him shocked because the Hayes I knew would never do such a thing in public, especially around the guys.  He gave me a little cheeky smile and kept gently rubbing my thigh. And I squirmed, I knew what he was trying to do, but I wouldn't. Not around the boys.

He suddenly stopped and looked back and found a spare blanket and threw it around us. He kept rubbing higher and higher until he was finally rubbing me through my shorts. I bit down hard on my bottom lip but a small moan escaped my lips as Matthew shot his head up away from his phone and towards us. He looked at us with his eyebrows scrunched like he was going to say something and we just gave him a look of confusion back hoping he wasn't. And he didn't, he just casually went back to his phone as if what he heard was just his imagination.

We finally arrived to the campsite another hour later and we all sat by the fire as we finished unpacking and building our tents.

We all established where we would be sleeping.

"Hayes, Taylor, you guys are definitely not sharing a tent." Cameron said giving us a fatherly glare. Our cheeks turned to a dark pink and I quickly looked down.

"I think we should all just call it a night, and do a lot more tomorrow!" Cam smiled stopping the fire and heading back to his tent as the others headed back to theirs.

And I headed back to mine and laid in my empty tent with my hands folded on top of my stomach.

A sound of unzipping made me shoot my eyes open and let out a little squeal.

"Shhh." Hayes' familiar voice rang in my ears as he zipped the tent back up and laid next to me.

We laid there quietly talking about life. And a few moments later he placed a kiss on my lips and the kiss got heated.

He took off my shirt and shorts, leaving me only in my bra and panties. His lips left wet kisses all over my chest. He left his lingering breath on my neck and I tugged on his hair wanting more. He chuckled a bit at my eagerness.

"Can't get enough of me, huh?" He chuckled in a low whisper tone.

"Oh shut up." I laughed back kissing him once more. He kissed me and kissed me getting lower and lower. Until he was at my front then he spread my legs open and flicked his tongue; my eyes squeezed themselves shut. He tongue moved in a pattern and it sent me over the edge.

He got up and rolled on a condom then positioned himself as he slowly went in and then just rammed himself into me. I screamed and he immediately put a hand over my mouth.

"Baby girl, they'll hear us. Just hide your moans into the kiss." He bent down and I moaned into his mouth and he went faster and faster. As we both moaned louder and louder in the kiss.

"Never mind fuck it." Hayes breathlessly said and broke the kiss and thrusted at full speed. My moans at this point were crazy and I knew the boys could hear now but I didn't even care anymore. No one can possibly hold in their moans with that much pleasure.

He began getting sloppier and his dick twitched inside of me as he let out low sounding grunts.

"Release, Taylor." He whispered in my ear and we both did as our juices mixed. He pulled out and kissed my forehead.

"Hayes? Taylor?" We heard tents unzip and the guys all calling our name as I held onto Hayes tighter.

"Is everything alright, we heard noises." Shawn innocently asked.

Hayes quickly covered a blanket over us. My tent unzipped as Hayes and I fake slept. 

"What are they both doing in here?" Nash voiced questioned, obviously angry.  We stayed like that until they all cleared out away from our tent and we started laughing silently. 

We found a moment we were staring into each others eyes and Hayes kissed my forehead and we both really drifted off to sleep peacefully, knowing we would have a lot of explaining to do in the morning..

A/n: Love ya Taylor and hope you liked it! Sorry for it being short. ❤❤