Chapter 7

~Zayn's p.o.v~

Ever since Jessica has gotten here, things haven't been the same. Harry has been acting weird and Jessica spends a lot of time with Liam. I decided to try and stay out of it until it settled down. Louis and Niall are getting a little suspicious too but they brush it off. I decided to investigate a little more. The only things I have are... Well nothing really. I am going to be busy.

~Harry's p.o.v.~

I woke up and checked my phone. 3 missed calls and 10 unread messages. They were from Taylor. I sighed and went through all the voice mails and messages. Once that was done, I walked downstairs and got myself a glass of orange juice. An hour later, Taylor showed up at the house and invited herself in. I groaned and ignored her.

~Jessica's p.o.v.~

"BOO!" I screamed jumping into the sleeping Liam. Liam was so scared that he fell off the bed. I fell off to but it was because I was laughing so hard. With Liam literally scared to death, I skipped out of his room all innocently. Once in my room, I got dressed and walked downstairs for breakfast. I heard arguing. I hid behind the wall and slowly looked into the room while trying to be unnoticed.

Right before I could see who was arguing or at least make out the names, Louis came running down the stairs and jumped on me. "Louis!" I screamed falling to the floor. Quickly, I looked behind the wall to see if they were still there but they left. Louis helped me up and we walked into the kitchen. I took the package of muffins out of the cupboard and poured Louis and myself a glass of milk. Louis ran straight over to the table and started to eat some muffins. I just watched and laughed.

~Harry's p.o.v.~

Taylor talked on and on and on until the point where I couldn't stand it anymore and just ignored her. She scooted closer to me and put her hand on mine. "Taylor. This is just for show. You don't have to act like this all the time." I said scooting away from here. "Who said I was acting?" Taylor said smirking. Before I could respond, I remembered what I saw between Liam and Jessica. I knew she probably hated me now and that I will never have a chance with her again because I messed it all up. "Ok Taylor. I will give this... relationship a try." I said.

"Good." Taylor said smiling. Behind the wall, I heard Louis and Jessica arguing about something, so I took Taylor's hand and left the room. Later that day, Taylor and I went on a trip to the zoo with Lux. We spent the whole day there and were surrounded by the press. By night time, our faces were already fresh on the magazines. I dropped Taylor off home and headed home myself. When I walked inside, everyone was in the living room watching a movie so I just sneaked upstairs.

I decided to check twitter, seeing that there was nothing else to do. In my notifications, all that was there was fans sending me hate and getting mad at me. All I could do was take deep breaths between tweets. I was reading things from "Why are you doing this to us" to "I hope you die.". I threw the phone to the ground, got my pajama pants on, and went to sleep. Every now and then, I would wake up and pace around my room. At 3 in the morning, I finally fell asleep.

~Niall's p.o.v.~

Ever since Taylor has gotten here, everyone has been a mess. Louis is practically losing his best friend, I've been getting called a blonde pig and a whole bunch of other names from Taylor, and she thinks she's all that. It's real annoying and I have no clue what Harry sees in her. Anyways, I walked downstairs after I had my rant in my head. Louis and Jessica were already sitting at the table eating, so I grabbed myself a glass of milk and sat with them. "You ok mate? You looked stressed." Louis said taking a sip of milk. All I did was nod and take a muffin.

~Author's note~

I'm sorry that these have been some short chapters but I have a lot of homework and stuff. I will try and make them longer :)