A One Direction Love Story

~Chapter 1~

*Jessica's p.o.v* 

"MINDY!!!!!" I screamed as I got out of my soaked bed. Today, Mindy decided to wake me up with a jug of ice cold water. I stomped down the hallway in my soaked PJ's and stormed into her room. "What were you thinking!!!" I yelled to her. "Excuse me,knock next time." Mindy said going back to what she was doing on her laptop. "Answer me!!" I yelled even louder. "Fine... I was bored and didn't feel like physically waking you up so I just got water."

I ran and jumped on Mindy. "MOM!!" Mindy screamed as we were wrestling on her bed. Our mom ran in and got us off of each other. "What was that all about?!?" Mom said angrily. "She threw ice cold water on me as I was sleeping." I said pointing to Mindy. "Ugh... I will deal with this later, we have a lot of stuff to do today." Mom said walking out the door. I walked back into my room and got changed.

I walked into the living room to see a brown haired, green eyed boy sitting on the couch with an adult that looked like she could be his mom. "Harry this is one of my daughters, Jessica." my mom said pointing to me. He looked very familiar. Harry turned around and looked at me for a minute then said hi. "Hello!" I said walking over to my mom and sitting next to her. All of a sudden I heard screaming and running coming from the staircase. I looked over and saw Mindy standing there jumping all around.

"Omg you are Harry styles from One Direction!!!" Mindy said pushing me off the couch and onto the floor next to Harry. She sat down where I was sitting. "Yes I am and its nice to meet you." Harry said to Mindy. Mindy squealed. Harry looked down at me and helped me up. Then he patted at the spot next to him and I sat down. "You ok?" He whisper in my ear and I nodded.

My mom got up and took the plates that were on the table. "I got it mom!" I said taking the plates and walking into the kitchen. "Thanks honey!" mom yelled over to me. I put the dishes into the sink and started to wash them. For some reason I felt someone staring at me, so I turned around. When I turned around, I saw Harry leaning against the door frame watching me. "May I help you?" I asked putting the towel over my shoulder and leaning against the sink.

"Actually yes I do!" Harry said smiling. I was a little surprised when he said that. "What then??" I said looking at him. "Why didn't you flip like your sister when you saw me?" He said moving closer to me. "To be honest, at first I didn't recognize you until Mindy came down the stairs screaming. Second, I am not the type to scream." I said going back to the dishes. "Ok I have a question for you now!" I said. "Go right ahead." Harry said getting more closer.

"Why is a big celebrity like you doing here?" I said. "We just moved next door and my mom thought that it was the neighborly thing to do." Harry said laughing. He got a litter more closer till he was right behind me. I had an idea. I turned around with a handful of buubles and blew it in his face. It was all over his face and hair. We both laughed then he brought his arm out from behind his back.

He had a squirt bottle in his hands and started to spray me. "You shouldn't of done that!" I said laughing. I turned around and got the hose that was on the since and sprayed it at Harry. I was laughing so hard that I dropped the hose. All of a sudden I found that I was getting sprayed with the hose. "Harry!! Its soo cold!" I said laughing. I took some more bubbles and started to throw them at him.

He took the towel and started to hit me with it. As he was chasing me around the kitchen with the towel, I saw my mom standing there in the doorway with her mouth opened. Harry and I stopped running and looked over to her. "What happened in here!?!" my mom said. "We kind of got into a water fight..." I said looking at all the water on the floor. "Don't worry we will clean it up Mrs. Davies." Harry said looking at me with a smile. My mom left the room and I went to the cupboard to get sponges and towels.

I walked back over to Harry and gave him some sponges and towels. I kneeled down and started to clean up the mess. Harry walked over to the puddle and slipped onto his but. We both looked up at each other and started to laugh. "That was really fun! I am glad that I can be me around you and not have girls screaming to me all the time." Harry said smiling to me. We finished cleaning up and walked back into the living room with our soaked clothes. Mindy's jaw literally dropped to the ground.

"What happened to you guys!?!?" Mindy yelled. "We had a water war." I said looking up at Harry who was already looking at me. "Follow me!" I said taking him by the arm and bringing him upstairs. I brought him into my room and closed the door. "Nice room." Harry said looking around. "Thanks!" I said heading to the closet. "We need to get you a change of clothes." I said looking through my closet.

I found a pair of black sweats. I picked them up and turned around. There in the middle of my room was Harry... shirtless. I accidentally dropped the sweats on the floor after seeing him. I picked them back up and gave them to Harry. "Here put this on! These used to be my ex boyfriends." I said heading over to my dresser. I waited until he finished then pushed him out of my room.

"What was that for!?" He said after I pushed him out the door. "I need to get changed too! Wait here!" I said closing the door. I got changed and opened the door to see Harry playing with my phone. He probably picked it up when i was in the closet. "Is that your ex??" Harry said holding the phone up to my face. "Yeah." I said thinking about the relationship. "I put my number in there already." Harry said smiling and giving me the phone back.

I laughed and handed him his wet clothes. "Follow me." I said walking down the hallway. As we were walking, I couldn't stop staring at shirtless Harry. We got into the laundry room and i got the clothes into a pile. I threw them into the dryer and walked over to a box. I looked until i found a white t-shirt. I threw it over to Harry and sat on the floor.

Harry put the shirt on and sat on the floor across from me. "So how are the boys??" I asked. "They're good.  Maybe you can meet them when they come visit tonight?" Harry asked smiling. "I would love to come over tonight and see them!" I said happily. I crawled over to Harry and gave him a hug. "Give me your phone and dont ask questions!" I said pulling my hand out. He gave me his phone and i put my number in then gave it back.

The dryer beeped so I got up and took the clothes out.  I gave Harry his and then went back into my room to put the clothes away. Harry and I went back down stairs to see his mom getting ready to leave. Mindy got up and ran over to Harry. "Can I get a hug??" She asked excitedly. "Sure." Harry said giving her a quick hug. Harry turned to me and gave me a long hug and whispered in my ear "See you tonight."