Chapter 2

~Harry's p.o.v~

I got home and went straight for my bedroom. I couldn't get Jessica out of my head. I called the boys up and told them to come over right away. I just had to talk to someone about her. I quickly called Louis and told him to tell the boys to come over soon. My hands were shaking and my chest was pounding. After 20 minutes, the doorbell rang and I flew down the stairs.

I opened the door and Louis was standing there. "Hey Lou! Thanks for coming so early... where are the boys?" Harry said all nervously. "Don't worry!! They will be over earlier...SHEESH CALM YOUR CURLS!!!" Louis said walking in the house. I took his arm and pulled him into my room. I threw him to the bed and started to pace around my room. "Harry whats up with you today!?" Louis asked seriously. "I think i'm in love..." I said looking Louis in the eyes.

~Louis's p.o.v~

I was sitting on the couch watching TV with Zayn when my phone started to ring. It said Harry. "Hello!!" I said cheekly. "Louis, you and the boys need to get here soon!!" Harry said seriously. I could hear in his tone that something was going on. I told the guys what just happened and asked them if they could come. But all of them were too busy so I took the car and drove to Harry's new house.

I drove up to the house and ran out of the car to Harry's door. I rang the door bell and stood still until I heard footsteps. Harry opened the door and started to panic where the boys were. "Don't worry!! They will be over earlier...SHEESH CALM YOUR CURLS!!!" I said trying to lighten the mood. But that didn't work very well. Harry pulled my arm up the stairs into his bedroom and pushed me down onto his bed. I asked him what was wrong and when he told me that he was in love, my jaw dropped open.

"Sorry Harry but im taken!!" I said jokingly. He gave me a death stare and took out his phone. He turned it around and showed me a picture of a girl. "This is the girl I can't get her out of my head no matter how hard I try. Stupid me invited her over to come meet you guys tonight. You need to help me Louis!" Harry said pacing again.

~Jessica's p.o.v~

After Harry left I ran up to my room and jumped on my bed. I shoved my face into the pillow and screamed. I was one of the most happiest person in the world. I got up and looked down on to the floor where a pair of shades were lying. I picked them up and inspected them. They were Harry's. I decided to go over and give them back.

I walked next door and rang the bell. The door opened and Louis was standing there. "Yes, love?" Louis said looking down at me. "Is Harry here? He left his sunglasses at my house." I said holding up the shades. "Follow me!" Louis said smiling and taking my arm. He brought me up the stairs into a room where Harry was sitting tied up on his bed. "Umm what happened here?" I said laughing a bit.

Louis walked over to Harry and sat down on the chair that was next to the bed. "I tied him up!" Louis said feeling accomplished. "And why??" I said crossing my arms. "It's a secret!" Louis said sticking his tounge out and croosing his arms like I did. "Fine! Here are Harrys sunglasses then." I said putting the shades on the dresser next to me. "I will see you guys later then! Bye!!" I said turning around and leaving the room. I walked back home and up to my bedroom.

~Harry's p.o.v~

I had my back to Louis for a while. I turned around and saws Louis with duct tape in his hands. He jumped up and tackled me to the floor. He brought me over to my bed and started to duck tape my hands then my feet. He also duck taped my mouth. He walked over to the bed and smiled. "Once you calm down then I will un-duck tape you."Louis said still smiling.

The door bell rang. "I got it!!" is all I heard before Louis ran downstairs. Note to self: Make sure to kill Louis after I get out if this tape. Louis ran back up the stairs but will a girl. That girl was Jessica. This is not gonna be good.

I gave Louis a 'why did you bring her up here' look. He just smiled at me. I watched as they argued back and forth. After she left, I turned to Louis and started to yell. Louis came over and ripped off the duck tape that was over my mouth. "REVENGE!!!" Louis shouted on the top of his lungs. I remembered back to that video diary.

"OWWWW!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Louis I am gonna kill you after you undo me!!" Harry said squirming around on the bed. "Say please first!!" Louis said annoyingly. "Ugh. Fine!! Louis, can you please undo me so i can kill you?" I said trying to be calm. "OK!!" Louis said smiling. Louis un did the duck tape and I jumped on him. As I was wrestling with him, my phone rang.

I got up and answered it. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hey Harry! It's jessica calling!! I was just wondering if i could bring a friend with me??" Jessica said. I couldn't help but get chills by the way she said my name. "Sure." I said not thinking. "Thanks Harry! See you tonight then!" Jessica said hanging up. I looked over to Louis, giving him a 'Help me!' look.