[Prologue: Rise to Trillionaire]

[Credit goes to Mhablackhero, this was his idea.]

[No One Pov]

Within a world of Superhumans, 80% of the population has superpowers while 20% were powerless.

The powerless were outcasts and shunned as the freaks, however, this was mainly in the country of Japan.

Then, one boy by the name is Jason Lynch, who was a powerless boy, who was abused, bullied and neglected by everyone.

For his lack of power, he was highly intelligent and observant, he even somewhat rivaled even Nezu.

But none of this matter to those who has powers, powerless were the nuance and the world don't care.

Jason has attended Union Academy, in the hopes of being the first powerless hero in the business.

But instead, he was bullied, abused and ignored worse than before as the staff did nothing to stop the students.

3 years has passed, and he was still being treated like trash, if not worsen until one day, he snapped on them.

Jason: You know what? FUCK YOU! FUCK ALL YOU AND YOUR FAKE ASS HEROES! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF LYING HYCRITYES! I SWEAR TO YOU, ONE DAY, I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR LIVES ARE RUINED FOREVER!

After that, Jason dropped out of Union Academy and cut all ties to them, including his so-called family, blocking them out.

Jason then moved abroad to work for a company that treated him fairly, changing his last name to Vines.

And then, 3 months later, he met a devil in his head.

Devil: Hello Mortal. I have chosen you to further my cause on earth, I have given you absolute power over everything and everyone. Whether it is with a thought or spoken it will happen no matter what.

After that day, Jason has used his new power to make himself better looking and help him slightly improve himself for the company.

5 years has passed, Jason has gone from a loner to a Multi-Trillionaire CEO of Vines Corporation, an international in almost all forms between public and Government.

Jason was able to buy out all of the technology and properties from Hammer Industries, as he completely overhauled the Hammer Drones and purpose them for Military proposes and secretly, for S.H.I.E.L.D.

Jason was also partnered with 3 major head of companies, Tony Stark aka Ironman, Bruce Wayne aka Batman and finally, Peter Parker aka Spiderman.

After the Incident of Superior Spiderman, Jason helped Peter cleared his name as Spiderman and help improve and support Parker Industry.

The Avengers knew that Peter was innocent, except for Clint aka Hawkeye, before he was kicked out of the Avengers and fired from SHIELD.

But Peter decided to not be Spiderman for a few months and work on his company, leaving New York to be defended by the Avengers, The Justice League and Justice Society.

Jason was confronted by Director Nick Fury and Maria Hill, who knew that he was a former student of Union Academy.

They told him that they have been waging a secret war against Union Academy for crimes that he both knew about and what he didn't.

Jason has been using his company to secret gather intel against Union Academy and spy on them, gathering more proof against them.

He has been also using his company to make a foothold in Japan to gather more information.

Fury also asked Jason to into the League of Darkness, as he always thought something was off about them.

And he was right, Jason discovered that the LOD was increasing the Union City deathrate to unspeakable levels.

And he also discovered that the war between Union and the LOD was more like The League for against Union Corruption.

This was brough to Fury as he now understands the situation with Japan and Union's Corruption.

Jason also has his own private military with the permission of the USA and NATO Allies.

Jason also have been gathering evidence against the Schnee Corporation and their Illegal Slave Labor of Powerless and Faunus.

After years of building and waiting, Jason revenge on Union begins now.