[Chapter 1: Meeting]

[No One Pov]
[Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA]

Within the City of Atlanta, we zoom to the Headquarters of the Vines Corporation, we could see in the main office, Jason was in a meeting with Bruce, Tony, Peter and Fury.

Bruce: So, Jason, how is the business so far?

Jason: So far, so good. We were able to do operations as normal. My army was able to seize claim the entire Dragon Continent and build cities.

Tony: Good. Your corporation was able to trade resources with Atlas and Menagerie. Mainly Menagerie.

Peter: Yes, and I wanted to thank you again for letting me settle here in Atlanta.

Jason: of course, Peter, we're friends after all.

Fury: Now, lets talk about our current situation with Japan.

Jason: Of course, Director Fury. Sage?

Sage: Yes, Mr

Sage: Yes, Mr. Vines?

Jason: Sage, bring up the situation log for the Nation of Japan, centered around Union Academy, Atlas and Schnee Corporation.

Sage: Yes sir.

Suddenly, all logs in Japan were brough up on the table, sorted with Union Academy, Atlas and Schnee Corporation.

Jason: It seems that Union Academy has increased their hero production. Breeding more and more inhumane heroes worse than the last.

Tony: Some of them has crime records that's even worse than the rest. Some of them killed those who has 'Villainous' Powers or no powers at all.

Bruce: Yes, especially since they were expanding to lands that they forcibly taken.

Peter: The Dragon Continent has been attacked by the White Fang and The Schnee Corporation, but thanks to the shields across the continent, they couldn't get into it.

Fury: The White Fang attacked because the Continent that villages for Faunus who wanted to live in peace with humans while The Schnee Corporation attacked because they wanted to build some Dust Mines there.

Tony: How should we play this out?

Jason: first, we start to take down the allies of Union Allies, their supporters, we release rumors of their wrongdoing slowly, the people would slowly by surely turn on them.

Bruce: Then, when they are at their breaking point, our forces take everything they left behind.

Jason: Yes, but we'll start with the Schnee's, I'll try to buy out all of the Schnee Dust Mines while you unload their wrongdoings, they'll lose money and support.

Fury: And it seems the White Fangs are splitting up; half are loyal to Adam Taurus while the other is Loyal to Sienna Khan. It also seems that Adam is planning to overthrow Sienna.

Peter: Then, maybe we should rescue her before that happens.

Fury: We will. I will be sending Team He-Man in. if you want, I could also send you in, you'll become a International Spiderman.

Peter: I'll do it. But I want to modify my suit with Shield's.

Fury: Alright then, we'll get your suit ready.

Bruce: Then, I believe that this meeting is over.

Tony: Agreed.

As Fury, Bruce and Peter leaves the room, Jason, and Tony smirked.

Tony: So, is everything going smoothly as planned?

Jason: Yes Tony, Our facilities are all construct3ed and pumping our clones to replace the Atlas Soldiers on the Human Side and Synths to replace the lacking Atlasian Knights. 60% of Atlas Entire Military is under our control, waiting for our orders.

Tony: Good. Very good. We have been preparing ourselves for 5 years. And now, we are one step closer to success against Union.

Jason: Yes. And with our sleeper cells dealing blows to Schnee Dust Lines and White Fang Shipments, they're collapse is almost inevitable.

Tony: Yes, and we were able to build footholds in towns and villages that Union abandoned. As well as buy out an entire city within Japan on the other side of the Wastelands.

Jason: Yes, and the Wastelands is where the League of Darkness resides. We shall be the ones to take them down, before Union ever could.

Tony: Agree, I will take my leave now.

Tony leaves, as Jason was in the office, with Sage.

Jason: Sage?

Sage: Yes, Mr. Vines?

Jason: Its time to begin. Process with the leaking of Schnee Crimes to the world.

Sage: Yes sir.

With that, the Fall of the Schnee Corp has begun.