[Chapter 2: Schnee Downfall]

[No One Pov]

Within the Schnee Manor, we could see Jacques Schnee was slamming his fist in frustration.

Jacques: Damn it! Damn it! How could this have happened?! To my glorious company?!

4 months ago, leaks and rumors of Schnee Corporation Illegal Slave Labors were published to the world net.

The news has gotten plenty of attention from some minor and some major partners of Schnee.

While Union, Atlas and The Japan government didn't do anything, but instead let them continue, the Schnee's abroad weren't so lucky.

All of the Schnee Abroad Dust Mines were shut down, All Schnee Employees abroad were arrested and while the Faunus and Powerless workers were freed.

However, in Japan, Dust Mines there were attacked by either White Fangs or Unknown Cells of Villains, while destroying the Schnee Train and Train Routes.

Overall, Schnee has lost over 60% of their Dust Mines In Japan and losing more as the attacks are increased.

And to make things worse, leaks of his abuse on his wife, Willow Schnee, were also published to the world.

Jacques has been called a wife abuser, beater, scum, menace and other names that were either more hurtful or crazy.

This, however, caused him to believe that Willow, his own wife, was behind all of this and becomes more brutal to her.

Both Whitley and Winter were helpless and powerless to stop their father, even though Winter was stronger than him.

Then, Jacques decided to do something completely unforgiveable, he stripped Willow of her status and divorced her for a bimbo slut.

Jacques has placed a slave crest on Willow, making her his property while making her strip naked and had the Schnee Corporation Brand on her breasts.

Winter was beyond enraged at her father for what he done to her mother and his ex-wife; she decides to plot against him.

Winter knows about a spy that works for the Vines Corporation; she provided the intel of Jacques did to Willow.

This intel was able to get the attention of Jason, who smirked to see that Jacques has done the unforgivable act.

And now, Jacques in placed a position of utter hell.

Jacques: Everything is ruined! All of my hard work! Wasted! The company has been completely bankrupted! All of my assets were taken! Even the secret ones were taken from me! And what's worse, I am no longer under Atlas protection! Which means those peasants would be able to arrest me!

Then, someone knocked on the door.

Winter: Jacques Schnee, we have a warrant for your arrest. Please, come out quietly with your hands up.

Jacques: W-Winter? You betrayed me? Your own father?!

Winter: You stopped being my father. Now surrender or we will do it by force.

Jacques: Tch, you bitch! How dare you betray me!

Jacques then pulled out a gun and open fire at the door.

Jacques: YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT ME! I PROVIDED YOU AND ATLAS THE RESOURCES THAT MADE YOUR TECHNOLOGY AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET! I THINK NOT! I WILL NOT BE ON THE SAME LEVELS AS THOSE LOWLY PEASANTS!

The door exploded open as Winter with Atlasian soldiers were surrounding Jacques.

A.S(1): ATLAS PD! SEARCH WARRANT!

A.S(2): DROP THE WEAPON! ON THE GROUND NOW!

Jacques: LIKE HELL I WILL! I AM JACQUES SCHNEE! I HAVE COMPLETE IMMUNITY FROM ALL CRIMES! YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO ME! AND YOU WINTER, BE A GOOD LITTLE OBEDIENT DAUGHTER OF MINE AND ORDER THESE PEASANTS TO STAND DOWN AND GET OUT!

Winter: That'll never happen Jacques. You are no longer a citizen of Atlas. You're nothing more than a wanted criminal with a pretty bad record to boot. Besides, you'll be transferred over to SHIELD and out of our hands.

Jacques: SHIELD?! LIKE HELL I'LL SURRENDER! I'LL KILL EVERYONE HERE AND MAKE MY ESCAPE!

Winter: No, you won't. There is no escape. Deploy New Restraints.

Suddenly, something appeared behind Jacques as it grabbed onto his arms and legs, hogtie him together.

Jacques: What is this thing?! Release me at once!

Winter: Never. Take him to the Shield Team.

AS: Yes Ma'am.

The Atlas soldiers picked up Jacques and carried him out of the room, as Winter stay behind.

Winter: The Schnee Corporation is now gone. All of our accounts are frozen except for my account since I moved out and joined Atlas. Which mean, Mom will either have to live with me or go abroad with Shield. And honestly, it would be better if she goes abroad, I'm more than sure she has enough scars from here.

Winter then walked out of the Office and out the front door of the Manor, to see Jacques being put into an armored truck.

A.S(1): Ma'am, The Manor has been oiled like you ordered.

Winter: Everyone has been removed from the house?

A.S(2): Yes Ma'am, we have Willow, Whitley, Klein Sieben, and the criminal Jacques.

Winter: Good. Tell everyone to move back.

As all soldiers moved from the manor, Winter pulled out a lighter.

Winter: May the Burning of the Schnee Manor bring closer to those who suffered by our father.

Winter then throws the lighter into the manor, within seconds, the manor was set ablaze as the Manor was now on fire.

Jacques: NO! MY HOUSE! WINTER, YOU BITCH! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

Winter: Take him away.

The transport drives off, with Jacques in the back.