4

Between working in the garage with Gemma and attending online classes I've been kept pretty busy. But I make sure that I have time to spend with Tig so that he doesn't feel as though I'm abandoning him. 

Just the other day I had finished with my online class and since Gemma didn't need me to come in and JT was not needing Tig. I took and stripped him down as well as myself and I pampered us both. starting with a warm soaking bath and following that with a full-body message.

Yea my horny little pumpkin was grabby and gear to just get inside of me while I was giving him a message but I told him that if he'd let me finish up and then he'd do me then we could fuck till the cows came home.

but my horny pumpkin only half assed the agreement. he allowed me to finish messaging him but when it was his turn to do me. he done me alright. he slipped right inside of me and fucked me as he messged my chest, my arms. he pulled out long enough to roll me on my stomach before slipping right back in and kept fucking me as he messaged my shoulders and back.

he made sure that he paid close attention to my ass cheeks. 

At first I shook my head at him which he just shrugged and kept on fucking me as if that was the agreement that we didn't even make but I figured he'd go with it.

Now here I am finishing up some invoices when Tig peaks his head inside the office.

"Yes Hunny B?" I asked

"got time for a quickie?" he asked

"not really. I'm about to train Chucky so that Gemma can have more time with Abel" I tell him

"I'll fuck you in here. I dont give a shit" he says

I stood up not saying anything just fished the last invoice as Tig walked over and unfastened my jeans then his before he pushed my pants down and his before he sat in the office chair and pulled me on his lap.

I moaned feeling him filling me up.

"Tiggy we get in trouble it's your ass " I warned

"you're worth it" he says

I leaned back in his arms as he started fucking me.

"Awe... come in in the fucking office man" Juice whined

"fuck off Juicy goose," Tig says

Juice shook his head before he shut both doors.

I chuckled

"How you being an Expeditionist is new to him I'll never know" I commented before closing my eyes as I laid my head back while putting Tig's hands on my tits after pushing my top down.

"he never learns" Tig says as he gripped my tits hard making me cum. 

 he wrapped an arm around my waist and stood up carrying me over to the couch where he sat down and situated me how he wanted me before he went back to fucking me so damn good he had to cover my mouth so the others wouldn't hear. and possible customers.