7

As my pregnancy progressed on I faced so many challenges. I dealt with morning sickness or more so all-day sickness, I dealt with sensitive boobs, outta-wack emotions, hormones that were crazy, and other shit that pregnant women deal with on the daily. 

I've also dealt with my skin changing from my nipples darkening to a dark line down my stomach when I questioned the doctor about it they assured me it's normal and that it is going to disappear after the baby is born.

my hair has thickened which I can deal with cause I've got no worries of it falling out as much as it would before whenever I'd brush it.

I'm not even gonna go down the road of my heightened scenes of smell or the whole waddling and swelling that's occurred.

Now there are things that I'm perfectly fine with and one of them is my increased sex drive. I mean I am much worse than Tig and that is saying something.

whenever the urge to ravish or get dirty with him hits I am like a damn lioness on the prowl. and half the time I don't care where he is I will all but fuck him right then and there which a lot of the guys have come so damn close to getting a free porno it's not even funny. hell, I've come close to giving Gemma and Lu one wand not even care.

the other pregnancy ordeal that I can deal with is the cravings, yea some are very disgusting and something I'd not even touch had I'd not been carrying little Trager in my belly. but with me being roughly six months along the whole caring about the taste is not even a thought in my mind.

Me being pregnant has seemed to make me like a bullseye or target for some of the enemies that the sons have or people that wanna be a dipshit and go for Tig's pregnant wife. 

I have lost track of the number of times I've been kidnapped, I've been threatened harm or my unborn baby if I don't comply with them to help them take the sons out. and the number of times the cops have tried to get me to nark on the sons.

Tig and the others have dealt with every single fucker that dared to harm me and kidnap me and let me just say their outcome was their death wish.

When my uncle tried to take me back from Tig claiming he needed to pawn me off to some other group that he owed money Tig then delivered my shitty uncle to the people he owed money to after practically beating my uncle to death.