6

Tig and I didnt stay long at the party. we headed home to have our own form of celebration.

Having barely walked through the door I jumped Tig.

He moaned as I wrapped my arms and legs around him as I kissed him before moving to his neck where I licked and sucked love bites.

his moans filled the air as he kicked the door shut making sure to lock it before he carried me off to our room.

"I wanna devour you to the point you forget your own name" he says

"I'm all for it Pumpkin," I tell him

 he kicked our bedroom door shut and sat me down on my feet.

"strip and get in bed " he ordered

"Yes sir daddy" I say before doing as I'm told.

he growled as he stripped down then craweld over me in the bed.

"I fucking love you so damn much" he says as he starts kissing all over my body leaving nothing untouched.

I "love your fucking tits" he says as he licks my nipple before he takes my tit in his mouth and sucks hard.

"Ugh....yes" I moaned

he swirled his tongue around my nipple before bitting and pulling making cry out.

I fisted his curls as he moved to my other breast and done the same thing before moving down.

I watched as he flicked his tongue against my clit before latching on and suckling.

"Oh Daddy..." I moaned

He looked up at me watching as I whined and pleaded for more.

the feeling of his tongue on me pussy and clit felt so damn good.

I grabbed his hand that on my tit and pulled it up to my mouth. I sucked on two of his fingers pushed letting his hand go. 

He moved his hand down and slipped them inside of me making me jerk and climax.

"FUck..." I cried out

"you like that?" he asked

"yes." I replied

"want more?" he asked

"Yea" I replied

"beg" he says

 I looked down at him seeing him already looking up at me.

"Please Hunny B fuck my pussy with you fingers as you suck and bite my clit" I begged

"good girl" he says before doing as I begged him to.

I fisted his hair with both hands as I tired to close my legs around his head before cumming mulpitule times.

after we got one last climax outta me he removed his fingers pushed my legs down and lifts his head.

"how was that?" he asked

"amazing" I panted

"can you go for more?" he asked

"yea" I replied

He laid down and pulled me on top.

"we'll go your pace" he says 

"you sure?" I asked

he nodded his head as I got situated on top of him.

I leaned down and started kissing him as I reached between us and grabbed hold of his hard cock making him moan against my lips.

I lifted my head a little and looked between us as did he watching as I slipped down on his cock.

I looked up at him.

"one of my favorite things to watch" I tell him

"mine too" he replied before pulling me back down for a kiss as I slowly started moving.

We spent the rest of the afternoon making love both in and outta of bed before we finally broke away and got cleaned up then went to get something to eat.

our whole house smelt like sex which we didn't care one bit.