Behind These Hazel Eyes

Cale is now walking aimlessly on the Henituse Mansion.

He is at Lost.

He is Broken.

He feel Miserable.

Why?

Whyy? He wanted to shout! But no voice came out.

Is he unlovable?

Is he unattractive?

Is he Boring?

Then Why??

He keep on asking but noone is answering. Even his ancient powers is quite. They don't know what to say, because whatever comforting words they will tell to Cale, it will not be enough to ease the pain.

He cried all night and still crying until now. He don't care if all the maids and servant tried to call him or greet him.

He just walked and walked, until he make a halt infront of a door. The music room where the original Cale Henituse and his mother used to play musical instruments.

He opened it, and enter the room.

As he sit on the bench infront the piano, he started to cry again while the scene last night keep on playing on his head.

____________.

He plan to visit Alberu and stay with him tonight. That's why he ask Ron to take care the children averaging 8yrs old. They will be staying at the Black Castle with Lord Sheritt.

He remind them to don't eat sweet before bedtime and to brush their teeth that the Children happily answer by a "Yes!"

He then said his goodbye. He didn't ask Raon to teleport him since he already have a lot of teleportation scroll, he often used to visit his Prince.. No his Emperor.

He then rip the scroll.

Alberu and Cale, is already dating for almost 2 years. After the defeat of White Star and the sealed God. They become open to their relationship to others.

They also publicly announced their relationship. So many already assumed that he will be the next Empress. And Yes! he will gladly accept it, even it is a hindrance to his dream slacker life.

But he really love Alberu..

He never thought that he will love someone to just throw away his dream. He never thought nor imagine even when he is still Kim Rok Soo.

When the scenery change. He is already in the balcony of Alberu's room. Alberu don't have any idea that he will visit today. He wants to surprise his Emperor.

He bring food that was cooked by Beacrox and the newest wine of Henituse duchy.

He is about to open the door of the balcony when he heard voices.

"Are you sure about this?"

'A woman. Who is it?'

"Yes!" The man answer immediately.

He know very well who is the man. But who is the woman. He already wants to barge in because his instinct telling him that is something is wrong. . . . but he stop and keep on listening.