1.

Song:
Boy in the bubble

THIRD PERSON POV:
"Gwen, stop..." Finney smiles at his sister's comment, "come on, Finn! It's so obvious you like her!!" She nudges him again. "Stop!! No, I don't!!" He looks the other way. "Fi-" Finney shushes Gwen, they both look around looking for the sound. "Fight, fight, fight, fight!!" Gwen rolls her eyes, "it better not be robin!" Finn chuckles, "ten dollars it is." Gwen looks back at him, "oh I KNOW it's robin just... whatever come on!" She starts to run toward the commotion, Finn still standing there finally snaps back to reality. "Oh, yeah! Wait up, Gwen!" He jogs after her. "Ouchhh.." the crowd shouts. Finney gets on his tippy toes trying to look over the older kids. 'So, he's fighting someone older..' once, he finally takes a peek over the crowd, and he sees Robin, surprisingly, kicking the guy. He had blonde hair and brown eyes but, Finn didn't care about the dude but, it looked like it hurt. Finn cringed, he felt the pain the guy was feeling. It must've hurt, robin was going at him, stomping on his teeth. He was bleeding everywhere. That wasn't the most surprising thing he saw thought, it was his friend. He was hurt too, his eyes were red and bruised. His leg was bleeding too. Most of the time, robin was only hurt by himself. You know, his knuckles and that's all, nothing brutal. The crowd starts to leave and split up. The only ones left are Gwen and Finn. Robin turns around. "Oh, mi Rey! How are you?" Finney just freezes in place, "how am I? How is he?" Finn points to the kid on the floor. "Am I the one on the floor, Finn? How the hell will I know?" Finn's jaw drops, "well, you're the one who beat him up, you should know! I don't fight!" Gwen interrupts them, "we should start walking to school, class is going to start in 16 minutes" the two boys look at each other and laugh.
Finney's POV:
"So, why did you not punch him? you usually do." I look up at robin, he's staring at the floor. I call him again, "robin?" His face shoots up, we make eye contact. "Huh? What did you say?" I sigh, not wanting to repeat myself. "I said, why didn't you punch him?" I maintain eye contact while Robin looks at the floor. "I just thought he deserved it. Kinda lucky thought. Having ROBIN ARELLANO step on you, This handsome babe. Luckiest man in the world, I tell you." I laughed along with robin. I like his confidence, I think that's why We're friends. It's like he took all of my ego and devoured it because I have no confidence. Well, I have little confidence but robin kind of restores that, you know. It's weird, I know but I love him, like as a friend...yeah, like a friend. "Ew, robin! Don't say that!!" I look away and cover Robin's head with my hands. "It's true!" He moves my hands away, I shiver at the touch. "Robin hush, that's gross." I move my hands up, he moves them away again. "You know it's true, stop lying!", we make it to our school entrance, and robin opens the door for me. "Ladies first." He winks and smiles at me, I shiver again. Why am I acting like this, it's just a joke. I also noticed that I've been staring at his lips lately. I cringe at the thoughts, I was acting so cringy. "You okay, mi Amor?" I expected him to whisper when he said Spanish but, he didn't. I don't even know what he's saying but it sounds like a nickname. Maybe like my Finn or my Finney, I don't know. "Huh, yeah, sorry." He follows me to my class, "don't you have to go to your first period?" He looks up at me, "I'm going to bring you to your class first, I don't care if I'm late." We both smile and chuckle a bit, I look to my right and I see them... I look at the ground. "Hey, If you have any problems call me." I smile and manually blink, "how?" Robin looks around like he's thinking, "just..yell my name or tell me in the halls after the period." I look at robin now, our eyes meet. We don't talk for a moment. "Um, okay. Thanks, I need it." Perfect timing. We end up in my class. "Bye, mi Amor! I'll see you later!! Can't wait for 5th period!" He waves bye, and I wave back with a smile on my face. I rethink the conversation and the end. 'Can't wait for 5th period' keeps on replaying in my head. Then, it hits me. I have 5th period with robin. My heart melts, I love robin, again as a friend..again, he's so funny and nice, and just overall what I'm not. "Finney! How about you? What question can you make to fit the answer?" My head shoots up, everyone stares at me. "Uhhh," I look at the answer, pretending I'm thinking about it. "Pay attention, or I'll take that light away." I hide the rocket so, no one sees it. "sorry.." I whisper to myself, what did she have to do that to me, asshole... I lay my head down, my head and eyelids feeling heavy. I look around the classroom, I see Donna. She's so pretty and she's nice, she's perfect. I see her staring at someone else. I don't know him but he's in my class. I think I saw him in the crowd when Robin fought. Robin flashes in my mind. I smile and hide my face. Why was I acting so, weird? I like Donna, I like Donna. I sigh and feel my eyelids feel heavy again and the dark wasn't helping. I close my eyes and open them, I close them again and drift to deep sleep.

1003 words
I'm proud of it! I always struggle with the beginning and that's a really bad flaw I need to work on. I think it's really cute. NGL, I think Robin would flirt with Finney and make it seem like a joke but it isn't. And Finney is like using girls to cover up his feelings because you know it's the 70s. I hope you liked it!! Please comment, vote, and follow me!! Please and thank you! Muah!