5.

Song<3:
I love my boyfriend (sped up)

FINNS POV:
We break apart and pretend we were just shopping, to make it more convincing I start a conversation.

"Hey, Robin. What happened to the $1.25 you had earlier??" I can barely make eye contact with him but it looked like he was fully able to. Or he was just good at acting.

"Um, I gave it to Kennedy. Heh," my jaw drops, he did what? "What why?"

"She wanted money for the vending machine, I'm sorry. I just wanted her away from me, she was kinda making me uncomfortable."

I sigh, forgivingly. "It's fine, I'm sorry you felt uncomfortable," Robin smiles, lighting the mood.

"Nah, it's good. I can express my feelings once it gets over control."

I look around us and whisper to Robin, "can you check who's in here"

He looks around as well, "probably some strangers we don't know, Finney"

"It's a small town, I mean what if it's...them" robin scoffs, "100 percent it's not, actually I bet on it. $5!"

"$5?! You know what, deal." I shake robin's hand, "swear on it?" I reply with, "swear."

Robin looks over the edge of an aisle, which is near the door. He looks at me and then at the door again.

He turns away from the edge and mouths, "fuck yeah!"

I started to worry, I don't have 5 dollars! I'm not rich, I don't even have a dollar!

Robin is now standing in front of me, he drags me towards him like, to tell me a secret.

He whispers, "it's only the cashier throwing at the trash, no one walked inside."

"I don't have any money. Sorry, I thought I would win..." I'm so stupid, why was I so confident that I was going to win!?

"It's fine, Finney. You can make it up to me another way." I knew exactly what he was talking about.

I'm not going to lie, kind of seductive. Like, I knew he was talking about kissing but it sounded like...something else.

Robin grabs my neck and pushes me toward me, our lips connected.

I grab some of his hair, I play with it in between my fingers.

Robin breaks the kiss and looks me in the eyes before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"You're really pretty, Finn. Really Pretty." robin starts to kiss my cheek, it tickles.

I start to laugh, I try to keep it in. It doesn't work, at all. "Mm," robin grins.

" you want to go to my house after?" I beam with joy and happiness, "yeah of course..."

I peck at his lips again, not wanting to stop kissing him. "We've been in here for like 3 mins, the retards going to talk."

I laugh at the insult, the cashier was rude. He called us gay! It was like he knew we had tension between us.

Robin grabs another bottle of coke and puts the old one back. "Snacks? We can maybe watch a horror movie"

He does a little dance, he's so cute. I HATE horror movies, I only watch them for robin. That's the ONLY reason I watch them.

We walk next to each other checking out what snacks they have, "Doritos, Cheetos, gummies..." robin murmurs to himself.

"Doritos?" I turn around towards robin's direction, "you like Doritos?"

I nod, he grabs the bag and checks for the price sticker. "Onlyyy $1.50, not bad"

"Well, we don't have to get it if you don't want it-" robin covers my mouth, "don't worry, mi Amor, it's fine. I can just get popcorn here."

"Oh, I forgot about that" my sentence came out muffled. "Don't worry," he grins and grabs a family-sized popcorn bag.

We walk toward the cashier, Robin gives him the stank eye. We place our items on the counter, he scans each item.

"$4.00" robin digs into his pockets. He takes out the money and tries to flatten it.

He slaps it on the table, I can feel the hatred in the room. The cashier grabs the money and puts it in the cash register.

"You want a bag-" robin snatches the food and yells, "No."

He puts his arm over my shoulder and pushes the door open, angry. "You okay?"

He sighs and smiles at me, "yeah, I'm good." he gives me a peck on the lips, another one, and another one.

"That retard was so fucking annoying, he called us gay! Gay, Finn!" he looks at me with eyes wide open full of shock.

"Yeah, he was RUDE! that's the word, RUDE!" his smile's contagious, "hey Finn, I enjoyed kissing you. A lot."

I nod as in saying, 'okayyy anddd?'

"I like you, I'm not nice to anyone other than you. I have a soft spot for you. Okay, sorry. What I want to say is that...I want to go out with you. I want to date you, you know, be a couple. We don't have to tell anyone maybe, Gwen but otherwise no one else. I know people will think we're weird but that's why we don't have to tell anyone. Other than Gwen."

It was like when he first kissed me, I just froze. What was I supposed to do? Smile, kiss him, hug him? what?

I just froze.

1013 words

It's a cliffhanger, loser!! Sorry, but I was really busy and I couldn't finish it. Well, barely finished it. Lol, I hope you enjoyed it!! Comment, vote, and follow me!! <333