3.

Song:
Mia Khalifa

FINNS POV:
Robin takes his arm off my shoulder and we both start to run to 5th period, laughing. My cheeks started to hurt from how much we laughed.

We get to the class just as the bell rings, basically everyone was in the class already. They all looked at us like we were a new species, I look at robin in response and He looks at me as well.

We laugh it off and go to our seats, we sit behind each other so, it was easy to pass notes to each other.

That's all we did in this class. It was English, the class was English. English was so stupid, we already know the language why do we need to learn more English?

I see Robin rip a paper out of his notebook, he pretends to cough to hide the sound. It was so obvious, that it made me chuckle a little.

He starts to write something, Robin always starts the conversation first. I just don't have the people-talking skills. Well, not that he does, he just has more than me.

He passes the thin paper to me, while he does he winks at me. I feel the butterflies again. I push them away and slap his hand. He laughs and looks away

He wrote, "hey Finney about the girl I was talking to, it's fine if you like her. I don't mind, I can back off or like bring you guys together so, you can talk. I can be your wingman. By the way, her name is Kennedy."

I sigh and shake my head. I dig in my pencil pouch and get I pencil. I write, "robin, I don't like her. Even though that's a pretty name, she looks like my sister."

Before I give the paper back I see a little drawing and writing in the corner of my eye. I look at it and my face went red, it was a penis and it said... Deez nuts.

I draw an arrow and write, "robin what the hell is this? -_-."

I tap robin's shoulder and give him the note, "really robin?" I whisper while laughing to myself. "What?" He smiles before looking back at his desk.

"Mr. Arellano, what is a synonym of extraordinaire?" He stutters and looks at the tall, old teacher.

"Um, extraordinaryyyy??" I hold back a laugh, some kids didn't even try holding it back. "Class! Quiet down. Arellano, pay attention, or I'll have to lower your grade a whole letter grade."

Robin looks at me, he's probably embarrassed, I know I would be. "Um, okay. Sorry" he looks back at me again and does a nervous smile.

He picks up his pen and writes a response. I start to pace my leg up and down. He gives me the paper but secretly this time.

He wrote, "that was the stupidest thing that's happened today," I smile. And write back, "you're not embarrassed?" I pass it back...

        (The note) ((f=Finney and r=robin))

F- you're not embarrassed?         R- of course not. Why would I be? It's stupid
F-that hurts my feelings, mi Amor. 

ROBINS POV:
My face turns bright pink and red. Does he know what that even means? I bet he does. What if he does? Where did he learn it from? I quickly write back, my heart beating faster than normal.

"Mi Amor? Do you know what that means? Where did you learn that?" I kick Finn's leg so, He can't see my face.

I put my hand out behind me with the paper in it so he can grab it, I feel his hand grab the note. I pull my hand back.

Not even a 1 minute goes by and He taps my shoulder, my face starts to go back to normal. I grab the note and look back.

He wrote, "of course, I don't. You just say it all the time so. Is it bad? What are you calling me?" I smile and sigh.

Before I could answer, the bell rang. I sigh, how the hell would I respond to that pregunta? (question)

I swing my bag over my shoulder, and everyone packs up and heads out. I still stay in the classroom and wait for Finney.

FINNEYS POV:
robin waits for me to get all my stuff together, I put my bag over my shoulder as well. He smiles at me, "took you long enough, damn"

"Sorry sorry, It just takes me a while to pack up" a roll my eyes, "whatever I don't care. Come on, let's go already"

robin pushes the door open, he always holds the door for me. Honestly, I really like it. It makes me feel respected.

"Why are you so excited? You're going to wait, to climb my window. My dad may be drunk all the time but he's not that naive."

He scoffs, "but why Finn? Why can't I just..get in with you but like you go through the door and I go through your window."

"Robin it doesn't work like that-." By this time we were already outside the school, waiting for Gwen. "Finney! Hey!"

Gwen runs waving her hands at me, I wave back and so does robin. "Hey, Robin! What are you doing?"

"We're just going to hang out-." Gwen stops me again, "I asked Robin not you..."

Robin laughs, I guess he likes Gwen. They don't really talk and see each other but they know each other, kind of.

"What Finn said, we're just going to hang out." He playfully nudges my stomach

"Well don't keep him for long, he needs to watch our dad." All of us start to walk in the same direction, "I won't, I promise. We'll just go to a gas station. I have $5.25, Finn! That's a fucking world record, I swear!"

Both me and Gwen laugh, robin's so stupid. "Hey, robin what you did today in the Morning was so badass! Like, you beat the shit out of him!"

Robin smiles at the compliment, "thanks, yeah. I like to teach morons a lesson so, they can finally learn. You know?"

"Mhm, of course-." I stop robin from walking anymore.

"Okay look, game plan. We're here now. You see that window?" I point at my window, and robin nods. "Okay, that's my window once I turn on my lights count to 5 and open it. It should be unlocked then, I'll get out. Then, we can just go. Be very quiet about it."

Robin nods, "yeah, okay."

1094 words

I'm really excited for the next chapter, I can't tell you why bc, yeah but be ready!! This took me literally all day, it was just because I had things to do but once I had the chance to write I did. Hope you liked it and please give me ideas for other chapters!! Comment, vote, and follow!! (Make sure to remember the follow)