𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍

What you need is a fother mucking hero !

VALERIE FLORES was never normal. They were born out of greed and curiosity. Valerie's childhood started out in an organisation where they were monitored almost 24/7.  Whatever they ate, where they went and what they did was recorded. 

 WHEN THEY were 14 Valerie was recruited by an interested party to help aid them in a battle. Who knew that would make her an [redacted] for a while their life was good, it was a sweet rollercoaster filled with "domestic" bliss. But that all came to an end when he arrived.

AFTER THEIR loss Valerie's life spiraled out of control. Their powers began to control them instead and all those close to them suddenly disappeared. They went back to their "home" since there was no where else to go. The lab put Val on pills, to help regain control but its shit to put it simply.

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 . . . tua warnings
𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 . . . rositasmcu
𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔 . . . i do not own tua characters nor storylines, just my oc(s) and storylines! do not steal or ill hunt ur ass <3 valerie is pan, genderfluid and five bi, cis :)
𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔 . . . everything is made by me unless stated otherwise!
𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 . . . omgomgomgomg

 omgomgomgomg