Blinded by the Light

The next day, I woke up around 7 a.m. School started at 8, so after rushing to get ready and eat breakfast I was in a car on my way to the well known Ouran High School. When we arrived, I stepped out of the car to see a huge pink building towering over me. I don't exactly know what I was expecting when I thought of this school, but it certainly wasn't this. Waking up the path to the school, I proceeded on my way to retrieve my schedule. The secretary was rather nice, however I can't say the same about me.
"Hello dear, what can I help you with?" She asked me.
"I need my schedule," I said bluntly. "Please."
"Of course," She replies, just as nice as before. "What's your name?"
"Zafeíri Lemieux."
She looks to her computer for a couple minutes and then prints something, I'm assuming my schedule. She offers it to me with a smile that seemed a little to big for her face. I nod.
"Thank you."
I then walk out and, slowly but surely, find my way to class 2A. However by the time I actually got there, I was 6 minutes late. This means more attention. I can already feel my cheeks turning pink due to the embarrassment of being late at all. Surely enough, the minute I walk into the classroom the teacher notices me.
"You must be," He paused to look at his role sheet. "Zafeíri correct?"
"Yeah." I reply shortly.
"Okay, choose any open seat."
I nod and scan the classroom for free seats. There are only two. One is between a stoic looking boy with black hair and onyx eyes and a ecstatic looking guy with blond hair and vibrant violet eyes. The other seat is at the back of the classroom next to a window, which is the seat I choose. As I pass the blond boy, I feel as if I'd seen him before. I quickly turned the thought away knowing that it wasn't possible. I hear a mass of loud sighs all saying the same thing, Tamaki. This makes me smile because I used to have a friend named Tamaki. We'd been friends since childhood. Memories flash through my mind Playgrounds, candy, and jokes. He was my best friend, until he left without telling me where he was going quite some time ago. I'd cried for days. His departure is the reason I'm so cold to people. I find it hard to trust people when I'm afraid they'll leave me. Anyways, I'm sure that can't be my Tamaki. Even though they both have the same perky attitude, the Tamaki I knew was never so cocky.
"Zafeíri," The teacher says. " Can you tell me the function of the cerebellum?" He raises his eyebrow, almost as if he was challenging me.
"The cerebellum is a part of the brain that controls bodily coordination." I reply quickly, due to the fact that I already learned this.
"Correct." He says, showing slight surprise.
By the time we got to go to lunch, I'm bored out of my mind. I don't have a lunch, so I decided to roam the school grounds. I found the most beautiful rose garden. It has almost every color of rose you could imagine. I just smile and sit there until we have to go back to class. When school is over I try to leave, but I'm pulled back by my shirt to another part of the school and I'm shoved against a wall.
"What's wrong? Too weak to fight back?" They taunt.
They keep teasing me, and I let them until they get bored and leave me alone. I have no idea where I am, so I head to the room closest to me, Music Room #3. When I open the door I'm nearly blinded by the white light that comes from the room. I hear nothing until,
"Welcome!"