should've seen this comin

bruce watches in amazement at how vance performs live, his band member damien always coming in with backup vocals. his blond hair ran through the thick moist air as he headbanged to the beat of his song. the crowd jumped up and down, balloons floating all over the crowd. its been a four hour concert with two thirty minute breaks, so it could have been way worse then it was.

his legs hurt, he was sweaty, and needed to go home. either to vances or his own.

"let's climb the cliff edge then jump again." vance sings into the mic that he's practically making out with. "pineapples are in my head," vance begins, and damien finishes it.

"pineapples are in my head"

"got nobody cause I'm braindead!" vance yells into the mic, the whole crowd screams, the sequence continues and bruce views this as his time to shine, so he takes a swig of the beer vance had bought him at one of the breaks and he starts to sing along. "pineapples are in my head!" bruce yells along with the crowd and vance. the blond stares down at bruce when he sings, a smile covering his face. all of a sudden, a microphone is in his face but thankfully girls from behind him sing into it louder then he ever could.

"got nobody cause im braindead!" the voices squeal, and the mic rings cause of the feedback.

"got nobody cause im braindead!" damien finishes for the girls, and they swoon knowing he did that for them.

the beat stops, and the crowd goes wild, voices cracking behind him symbolizing theyd been screaming too much.

"thank you all for coming out tonight, please go drink some water because im fucking thirsty, and i can tell all of you are too. please dont get fucking trampled on your way out. i'm not paying for your hospital bills." the blond threatens, and the crowd is mixed with laughs and screaming. a hand is suddenly extended down to bruce, and then he's yanked up onto the stage.

when the crowd sees who the boyfriend of vance hopper really was, people gasp. "hi!" bruce smiles into the mic before they walk off, leaving the group of people in confusion and also excitement to basically stalk the teen.

"you were so fucking good out there! all of you were! hearing pork soda live? that was so cool and your voice sounds even better live!" bruce rambled as they walked through the halls, finally getting to their prep room, now full of snacks and beers.

"thanks amore." the blond grins, pressing a kiss to the top of bruce's head, "your head smells like cologne."

a blush just comes from bruce with that, and he walks over to sit down. "holy fuck my legs, ow ow ow my ass ow-" he whimpers out as he takes a seat, all the stress in his shoulders escaping.

"vance what did you do to him at half time?" rio teases, "sounds to me like-"

"shut up we aren't like that you manslut!" vance growls, glaring over. bruce on the other hand, was cackling.

"they found us out babe."
"bruce yamada!" vance scolds.
-

"well, that was so fucking fun." bruce smiles, hand intertwined with vances because hes a little tipsy. he doesnt want to fall, thats all! they walk up to the front door, and bruces mother comes out to say hi.

"hi mrs. yamada. how was your night?" vance smiles, handing bruce over to his mother.

"my night was good sweetheart. how was the show?"

"we completely sold out! 350 people!"
"well aren't you getting into the big leagues?"
"indeed we are." vance smiles, swinging his keys around his index finger before pressing a kiss to bruce's temple. "love you babe. i'll text you."

"okay! love you too!" bruce grins, waving at his boyfriend walking off and hopping into his car. the boys temple was on fire where vance had kissed him, cheeks blushed as his mother just giggled.

"get to bed."
"mhm."

bruce ignores the request of his poor sweet mother, and instead spends the whole night texting vance.

that shouldn't have hurt as much as it did

that shouldn't have hurt as much as it did. it's just bruce's drunk brain, right? he had too many beers and now he thinks he's super head over heels in love with this boy.

yea no, no possible way.

.
.
.

"fuck!" bruce groans out, tossing his phone to the floor and covering up with his covers

"fuck!" bruce groans out, tossing his phone to the floor and covering up with his covers. "fuck again!" he yelps, grabbing his phone to text vance again.

-

-

(yes this chapter is basically just pictures but.. bruce honey, you've got a whole storm comin 🕺)