Prologue +introduction (pt.1)

" HE WHAT?! "  A Ginger yelled in shock.
  " No, No-  I'm on my way, Please hang on, I'll be right there "

He bolted to his car and quickly drove to a hospital,  He wasted absolutely no time booking an appointment for..  Someone apparently.

Oh yes, You don't exactly know who this is huh?   Well, this godsent ginger, Is 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐲𝐨Assistant and dear Wife of Company President 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐓𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨.

Though, In their company, The assistant does more work than the president, Not because the president was abusive of his power but because he didn't have that kind of time and his wife didn't mind taking over anyway.

Why didn't Mr. President not have that time?  He takes care of enough family business away mostly so he's only present for some important company meetings.

Shoyo was an absolute machine,  Being able to balance tasks, able to manage time, and has a very long term memory.  On top of that he was the type of man every other man didn't want, but the type of man they needed. 

Shoyo was everything visually, If you want to discuss any matters regarding anything business related or related to their company?  Go to him. 

You want to talk to the President?  You'd have to get through him first. 

To Tetsurou, Shoyo was an Angel  In the eyes of others, He was a cold hearted beast from deepest depths of hell.

Shoyo was feared by many, if not all.  They would quiver at each syllable he muttered or spoke.  They freeze at the cold glare he gives,  But most importantly, Tetsurou Feared his senses and instincts.

Shoyo had keen eyes and ears.  Tetsurou wouldn't even dare of trying to sneak out of the house because he knew his wife would catch him in the act if he even think to do so.

An assistant, What is that exactly?
  Well, For starters someone who plans things for a higher-up.  A person who helps in particular work.

But Shoyo?  Shoyo wasn't any of those.  He's not just the actress or actor in this play.

𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑.