𝐈

Passing through a wave of people in the hospital, Shoyo finally spotted his husband, on a hospital bed.  He looked wrecked but not that injured.

" Thank goodness. He's fine. "  He draped his coat over the man, It didn't cover him completely, but it was enough to be a source of warmth and comfort.

" Are you okay?  I'll go get a doctor for you right away. "   The wife doted on his husband,  No visible reaction from the husband.  The wife shrugged it off, His husband was probably tired. He got into an accident after all.

While he was waiting, he felt a hand snake up to his wrist.  " What the -  Tetsu! "

His husband pulled him into his arms with a cheeky Cheshire smile on his face,  " Oya Oya??  Are you overjoyed that I got myself into an accident? "

" ugh!  Quite the opposite really,  You had me worried sick!  And let go of me,  I need to get a doctor to do some scans on you before I give you the beating of a lifetime! "   The wife cursed at his husband and hit his chest lightly repeatedly but the husband didn't seem to care.

" Hmmm~  Seems that there's something wrong with my dear wife.. "   The husband lifted his wifes chin to face him, brushing his thumb against his bottom lip.

" Do not forget,  You are my wife now.  So as long as you be a good boy and behave.  I'll give you a nice reward.  "  the husband purred to his wife cheekily as he watched the little one's face turn bright pink.

" Remember my name; 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐓𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐮.

" What the hell are you talking about Tetsurou?!  Did you hit your head too hard?!  Tsk! Let me go! I have to go get a doctor to give you a Brain ct scan! "  The supposedly sweet wife,  scolded the husband as he tried to slip away from his tight grip on his waist.

" You won't and can't run away from me! "

" A-ahem!  Kuroo-Sama.. "  the bigger man let go of his wife at the mention of his last name, shared with his wife.

" A-ah!  Yes, P-please ignore him.  He's still recovering from a few things so he's not entirely himself right now..- "  Shoyo said as he slipped away and fixed his clothes, his ears turning red.

" We've found the dashcam in your husbands car, We just need the AI approval. "  Tetsurou took off his watch.

" Ah.. This is-  Already broken.. " 

Shoyo sighed,  " That's alright,  I have the shared approval. "

A recording played,  A conversation between The husband and his AI;

" Shouko,  Inform Shoyo that i'll be late home.  I have an important meeting tonight.  While you're at it, Find a novel and read it to me. "

{insert name of odd Manhwa..} 

" Interesting,  bookmark that.  I'll read it again later — "

And just like, that a huge crash cut off the recording.

" Forgive me for the odd and sudden question, But who is Shouko? "  The officer asked as the recording finished.

" His AI.. "  The wife smiled a bit, obviously finding the AI's name amusing.  " Hm, Sounds awfully like your name Kuroo-Sama "  The officer said between chuckles.

" He said that was the reason he named his AI ,  heh.  That big idiot. "  Shoyo showed a genuine smile.  Greater than what he showed in his wedding day.

" Hm, I believe your relationship has a chance. "  The officer said, Shoyo's face flushed pink.
" Please refrain from saying things like that.. "

Results from the doctors were reported to Shoyo immediately,  " Well Kuroo-Sama,  There seems to be nothing wrong with your husband, other than the wound on the side of his forehead. "

" There's nothing wrong or unusual??  But his behavior's different!  You're saying this isn't a problem?! " The wife said as he pointed to his husband who was just smirking at him cheekily.

" Yes, But we recommend monitoring him for the time being;  If his behavior does not turn back to normal, Then please bring him to a specialist.  Now please excuse me,  I have my hands full right now. "

Shoyo sighed as he complied and agreed to take his husband home and monitor him, there was nothing he could do anyway..

Getting to the car,  Hinata felt a hand on his waist;  Guiding him protectively, like he was a pregnant maiden.

" Get in. "  He said, Opening the door for his husband.  But instead of complying,  The husband pushed him in, 'Kabedon'  style.  And gave him a nice passionate kiss.

It was the first passionate kiss in a while, Given that they recently had no time for eachother..
  The wife's face flushed pink,  " W-What's wrong with you?! " 

" Is it so wrong of me to give my wife my affection? "  The husband purred " When in public it is! "

Oh dear Christ what the hell is happening..
  The wife thought.  He couldn't barely process that he was now in the passenger seat,  While his husband was going to drive.

" Hey —  You're not supposed- "   " Don't worry sweetums,  I'm in peak condition when i'm with you. "

How cheesy..