chapter 1

I was coming back home from work when I felt someone pull me into a small corner,"what the heck,who are u"I said trying to see the face "why are u so adamant,say yes already"he said as he pinned me against the wall,I tried to push him but he held me tightly,then he he started kissing my neck,I struggled with all my power but nothing worked,then he used a napkin to cover my nose I jumped, pushed trying to escape his firm grip,then everything went black, he carried her over the shoulder to his car

In his house
I woke up in a small bed my hand were cuffed to the bed,I tried shacking it but it didn't budge,then jack came in "what are you doing"I shouted loudly instead he sat next to me "I want you so are you going to do it with me willing"he said as his hand caress her cheek,she the shacked on the bed "no never I would never"I shouted, he just shrugged and gapped one of my breasts,I screamed as loudly as possible then he tighten his grip as tears fall for my eyes, would I really get raped by this bastard,then he held the other of my breasts and tears began to flow from my eyes,he the climbed over me leaving me in between his legs "s..HHH, don't cry I hate tears"he said as  I began to her the sound of ripping fabric,my eyes widened,he leaned down and kissed my neck up to my jawline,he tore out my shirt and today was  the day I wished had wore a bra,he looked at me with lust and hunger in his eyes as he kissed my belly lightly I started to scream as loud as possible that my throat began to ach,he pressed his chest against my breasts and grabbed my waist,I kicked scream and begged,"you have small breasts,but there not that Small I'll manage"then he started sucking my nipple and as I screamed he bit it's"ahhhhh..  you're hurting me please don't do this"I shouted the more I begged the harder he bit it,then he slowly pulled away I was panting heavily as he sucked on the second one "please don't do this"I said shacking my head and body he groaned then,held me in place as he bit it I cried louder then he pulled away,he started taking off my shorts he unbuttoned it and zipped it down I tried shaking but it didn't work, would I be rapped today would he really have his way with me he started taking off my shorts as the door flog open,it was Jayden my mortal enemy in college, would he join jack too,will two guys rape me,"bro what are you doing to her"he said staring at my breasts I couldn't even cover my self because my hands were cuffed,tears ran down my eyes "enjoying myself,she tastes good"he said as he removed my panties I was completely naked,stack naked in front of two boy,I cried as I pulled my self up jack dragged my legs down,the squeezed my thigh and kissed it, then he was about to open my legs when Jayden punched him in the face "Don't touch her, ever again"he said I couldn't stop crying he walked over to me"do u know where he put the key"he asked as his eyes scanned my body carefully and slowly, "please help me....,cover..m..y body at least"I said as tears flowed from my eyes because I didn't want to be seen naked again, especially by my enemy, then jack jumped on jack they broke into a wild fight and I was on the bed lying naked,Jack kicked Jayden in the face then pushed him so hard that his  head landed on my breasts,I struggled and shakes to puch him off "if you keep down that you're going to make me feel arose,gosh your breasts are soft"he said then he stood up and beat jack to a plump jack lay on the floor unable to move,as Jayden Walked to me with the keys in his hand "the keys... uncuff me"I said breathing heavily cause I couldn't take it anymore the way he stred at me from head to toe I'd tight my legs together so he wouldn't see my lower part but the upper part,my breasts were completely open as much and we're cuffed I've my head "I just fought for you,so what will I get in return"he said staring down at her breasts she shouted "anything you want I swear I'll do It, anything,stop staring at my breasts"she said then he slowly uncuffed her hands,she quickly stood up and use her arms to cover her breasts,he took off his shirt and covered her with it "will you still come to college tomorrow,I mean after all this he said looking worried she nodded and he picked her in the bridal style then left.they got into Jayden car "tell me what do you want"she said "what I want is to squeeze your small soft breasts".