chapter 5

"we have been married since we were kids,but now that we're adults I can claim my right as your husband"he said Lexi wasn't able to believe her her ear she was in shock,"what!"you dad married you or sold you to me when I was 12 for 20 million,and my mom agreed we got married in Church, wl in court etc"he said "so that's why you always get mad when guys touch me"she said he nodded then got up from his chair and pulled her towards him "we're going to shower"he said carried her up in a bridal style.
He dropped her down in the bathroom "wait you mean together"she said looking shocked he smiled as he whispered in her eyes while l holding her jeans"I want this off"he said as he kissed her"but I...she was about to protest when he cut her off "you said you'll only do it with your husband so let's do it, I've been craving you"he said the took of his shirt the started taking off her clothes then turned on the sower "I want you naked"he said whispering in her ears he removed her bra and panties and she was naked he kissed her under the shower and she kissed him back,his hand robbed her back up and down up and down repeatedly,he tilted her head back as he kissed her neck a moan escape her lips as he smiled,he took soap and started snaring it all over her body her robbed it on her as his hand slid through her body, "ohh.."she said as her body shook "i don't want to be gentle,I want to go in deep"he said kissing her and the water from the shower Rinsing her soapy body "please,b...e g.entle..."she said he nodded and after showering she slid into a thin slick night gown she wasn't wearing anything underneath,he wore his PJs and they started watching Netflix,in the middle of the movie there was a romantic part,I swallowed the lump in my throat as I saw Jayden's eye on me"your nipples are tempting me"he said looking at them "stop looking at them"she said he pulled her down as he was over her leaving her between his legs "can I squeeze your small soft breasts now he said licking her throat " okay but please be gentle"she said he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them,she arched to  her back as a soft moan escape her lips "gosh, you more so sexy,do it again keep moaning"he said he tilted her heard back words as he kisses her neck she bit her lips to stop her self from making a sound,he wanted to hear her moan in pleasure,he licked her throat, and swept his hand under her dress "tell me barbie doll,where should I start,top or bottom"he said she fall back as she moaned,he smiled softly and planted light kisses on her lips neck throat and thigh "I want this off,I want you naked"he as looking at her she shook her head in approval he didn't bother to take it off he ripped it off,she was shocked , then raised one of her legs and kissed her thigh  licked it and sucked on it,she grabbed the sheets tightly,he my moved his hand up, leaning down he pressed a kiss on her belly,she arched her back slowly as he worked his way up,she was biting her lips to no take any sounds,he could tell ever though the light were off and he couldn't see her clearly, {why the hell is she resisting, doesn't she knows the more she resist the more I want her}he thought to himself he licked her neck and stopped at her breasts where she was most sensitive,and sucked lightly she moaned softly,he couldn't help but smile, "you're driving me crazy"he said........

My eyes were closed,my heart was pounding rapidly inside my chest,as Jayden pressed hot kisses on the most sensitive parts of my body,his fingers grazed inside my thighs sending heat through my body "you taste so good"he said licking his way up, I shot my eyes open as I gaps grabbing the sheets as his tongue and lips teased my throat,I was drowning in a river of pleasure "please Jayden...."I begged hoping he'll let me go
He shook his head and went from teasing to sucking and kissing 
"Ohh...."I gaps as I threw my head back my body shook uncomfortably,I struggled underneath him wanting my hand free,he was too strong he held me down in place,I thought I was going crazy from the way he touched me,I struggled again  he groaned deeply then he looked up at me "Don't do that, you're making me angry"he said I could feel from the way he said it he was serious "I want to touch you"I said softly and calmly,he looked at me I could see the pleasure and blazing desire in his eyes as I Pushed myself up with my elbow rapping my arms around his neck,I tried to pull my self off,he rapped one arm around my tiny waist and pulled me up,as if I was a doll, leaning down I kissed him on his lips first then I worked my way down to his jawline,I pressed kisses down his neck,he trembled slightly his grip on me tightened,I slowly kissed my way down to his chest,he grabbed my hair and brought my face back to his,he was panting heavily, "if I let you continue,this will end before it even starts,so let me be the one to do the touching and kissing, while you will do the moaning screaming and begging, okay"he said as he lay me back down on the bed with him on top of me,he leaned down and kissed me more passionate than before his hand traveling down my body I arched my back knowing fully well where they would soon reach, I moaned into his mouth and he began to stroke me gently his strokes became faster and I could hold it anymore as my exploded with a cry.
He brought his gaze down to my throat as he traced a line down to my collar bone,his gaze forced on my throat,he drew near me "should I stop"he whispered I held his hands to stop him from going "I don't want you to stop"I said before he could protest I kissed him,I kissed him hard.